Reviews for Keys
Guest chapter 26 . 11/30/2015
Your writing is absolutely amazing. You are an astonishing writer. You blow me away with every story and I've read everything I can find. I wish you success in your career. You can tell you've worked for it and you most definitely deserve it.
SarahCalzona92 chapter 26 . 11/29/2015
This is my second time reading this story but this time I actually played all the music you had in it while I was reading and it really made the story come alive. Your choice in songs was perfect for the story.
It has to be one of the most satisfying endings that I've ever read but I still long for a sequel deep down.
Thank you for sharing!
Astarael00 chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
I love how much you love the people you're writing.
r chapter 26 . 10/3/2015
That was an incredibly satisfying piece of fiction. Thank you for sharing it :)
r chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I really hesitated to start this story. It was a bit outside of my comfort zone to read an au where they are so young. Shoulda trusted you from the start. It sucked me in right away. :)
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
Can't get over what a talented writer you really are, as I've stated with other pieces you've written, I would by your book! Big smile every time I see those boots, on the story lists!
TheFabDonna chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So I finished this fic and I now understand why the world loves it so much. I thought I loved your "Give Me a reason" series (which I do) but it's nothing compared to this one. This is just brilliant. I love AU!s but you are exceptionally talented at them. The way you understand these characters and are able to successfully transfer them into different universes are just amazing. This fic was heartbreaking and heartwarming from beginning to end. Just every beat of this story was so spot on that I imagine myself rereading this for years to come.
Elle chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
I seriously don't think I've read a better story in years. This spoke to me so incredibly much, and that's so, so rare considering so many lesbian works do that. I'm a sucker for a heart twisting page turner, and this is just that. You could sell this and I would buy it for a thousand dollars! (Seriously, though, consider changing the names and selling this and I would buy it just to have a paper-and-ink version sitting on my shelf that I could glance over at every so often and think, "Damn, if that wasn't the best thing I've ever read.")
ElanMorin chapter 26 . 7/31/2015
This is, without a doubt, the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read. Authors like you make people like me not even want to try to write anything...you're definitely the Maura of this story when it comes to writing. So believable, so real...from beginning to end. Perfect. I have no idea what inspires people like you to spend so much time and effort to write with no compensation, but I'm not questioning it. Thank you SO much for your effort here.
Hugzforfree chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Every moment of this story was breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. Just wow.
pettydoyle chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
IM SUCH A MESS YOU HAVE RUINED ME I DONT CRY EASILY BUT I AM BAWLING RN THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOURE ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE WRITERS EVER AND YOU INSPIRE ME AND IM JUST YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE MUSIC AGAIN IVE BEEN SO DEAD INSIDE LATELY AND THIS MAKES ME WANNA WRITE YOU ARE INCREDIBLE
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This. Is. Brilliant. I have no more words.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
That was a beautifully written fic! Thank you!
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I like!
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Hope this guy does not harm her. She is so naive. I know in the TV show Maura is like that but goodness... she would have been 10 times worse in school.
1,609 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »