Reviews for Keys
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I like how you included the names of the regular cast in your story.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You have my interest.
hilster72 chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Great au, really good job.
Bit's Bit chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
This is an incredible piece of work. Amazing, beautiful. Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this. This is like finding a diamond among the other jewels. Anyway, its getting late. I'm probably not making any sense. I hate writing reviews on my phone, but I feel like I just have to leave a comment.

I love the characters that you made out of the rizzoli and isles. It makes me remember my college years too. The friends I made. If only we stayed the same- stayed as friends. Anyway, love the love story between Jane and Maura. I love equally the characters of Frost, Ian (most likeable ever), and Susie. Thank you again.
chocobana chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
I know all my comments on all your stories are starting to look the same, but this is seriously another amazing story. You are amazingly talented and if I were George, the jealousy-hate would be seething out of every pore.
Jem 4ever chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
When I started reading this story my iPad was at 100% and now (on chpt 19) it's at 6%.

This has been a good story so far and I will finish it tomorrow!

Hope you do more!
Jem 4ever chapter 2 . 3/20/2015
Love it. A beginning to a beautiful friendship.
tae200243 chapter 26 . 3/18/2015
Absolutely amazing. Beautifully written and dare I say perfection. It's an emotionally charged story with a great ending.
Adaobi chapter 26 . 3/8/2015
Can't believe I forgot about this story, I just had to finish it. Even though I now only have about 3 hours to sleep, it was totally worth it - the goofy smile on my face right now is a bonus.
IsaCabral chapter 26 . 3/5/2015
I cannot believe how amazingly good this story is. There are no fucking words. Thank you so much for it!
Sashacill chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
I am desperat for you to write a sequel to Keys. No, not a sequel, because you wrapped it up quite nicely - but maybe a series of oneshots - maybe one about the time that Maura convinces Jane to try to play the strings again. And one about pregnancy and the birth of Gracie. Oh, and one about the details around their first sexual experience together during their stay at the Isles's estate. - Even though I'm genuinly afraid it will rip my heart open and spread the pieces for the wind to catch. What I'm trying to say is I'm reading Keys for the third time, and I'm just so sad that it has to end. Again. Thank you for your words. I'll take them i any way, shape or form.
Guest chapter 26 . 2/11/2015
I realize this story was posted a while back, but I just stumbled across it, and there might be a longer review coming but let me just say this for now: your story is incredibly powerful.

I like how you're careful to portray even the 'bad guys' in the story as people with their own struggles - people who aren't spared from pain either. Garrett Fairfield, Richard Isles, George Macari and the Rizzoli parents (though maybe not so much Angela?) seem to me to fit your overall theme well. And yet - I think you still manage to draw the lines clearly. Garrett's actions weren't excusable simply because of his upbringing, etc. Jane and her parents weren't forced into an unlikely reconciliation just so everything would lead nicely into a happy ending. You navigate these so well. :) I don't have the right words or eloquence to describe it right now. And am honestly a wee bit envious of the sensitivity you possess as a writer.

Thank you, for sharing this with everyone.
Lktwh13 chapter 26 . 1/16/2015
Oh man. I finally had time to finish this — and it was amazing. Even better than I'd hoped for. I love all your fics, but this AU was just awesome. Great job. That's such an understatement, but I'm too in awe to think of more fitting words. Thank you for writing this!
Lktwh13 chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
What an emotional chapter! Dang. You seriously have so MUCH in this story! The fluff, the angst, the love, the hate, the raw emotions and real life issues. Gah. It's insane and I'm in awe of your writing once again...
Lktwh13 chapter 15 . 1/6/2015
Oh my goodness, this chapter was AMAZING! I am so glad that I have many chapters left to read ;-)
1,593 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »