Reviews for Keys
Guest chapter 26 . 9/29/2015
Can't get over what a talented writer you really are, as I've stated with other pieces you've written, I would by your book! Big smile every time I see those boots, on the story lists!
TheFabDonna chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
So I finished this fic and I now understand why the world loves it so much. I thought I loved your "Give Me a reason" series (which I do) but it's nothing compared to this one. This is just brilliant. I love AU!s but you are exceptionally talented at them. The way you understand these characters and are able to successfully transfer them into different universes are just amazing. This fic was heartbreaking and heartwarming from beginning to end. Just every beat of this story was so spot on that I imagine myself rereading this for years to come.
Elle chapter 26 . 8/9/2015
I seriously don't think I've read a better story in years. This spoke to me so incredibly much, and that's so, so rare considering so many lesbian works do that. I'm a sucker for a heart twisting page turner, and this is just that. You could sell this and I would buy it for a thousand dollars! (Seriously, though, consider changing the names and selling this and I would buy it just to have a paper-and-ink version sitting on my shelf that I could glance over at every so often and think, "Damn, if that wasn't the best thing I've ever read.")
ElanMorin chapter 26 . 7/31/2015
This is, without a doubt, the best piece of fanfiction I've ever read. Authors like you make people like me not even want to try to write anything...you're definitely the Maura of this story when it comes to writing. So believable, so real...from beginning to end. Perfect. I have no idea what inspires people like you to spend so much time and effort to write with no compensation, but I'm not questioning it. Thank you SO much for your effort here.
Hugzforfree chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
Every moment of this story was breathtakingly beautiful. Wow. Just wow.
pettydoyle chapter 26 . 7/16/2015
IM SUCH A MESS YOU HAVE RUINED ME I DONT CRY EASILY BUT I AM BAWLING RN THIS WAS AMAZING AND YOURE ONE OF THE MOST INCREDIBLE WRITERS EVER AND YOU INSPIRE ME AND IM JUST YOU MAKE ME WANT TO WRITE MUSIC AGAIN IVE BEEN SO DEAD INSIDE LATELY AND THIS MAKES ME WANNA WRITE YOU ARE INCREDIBLE
stubbornshipper chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
This. Is. Brilliant. I have no more words.
Anonymous chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
That was a beautifully written fic! Thank you!
Aidyl James chapter 5 . 4/22/2015
I like!
Aidyl James chapter 4 . 4/22/2015
Hope this guy does not harm her. She is so naive. I know in the TV show Maura is like that but goodness... she would have been 10 times worse in school.
Aidyl James chapter 3 . 4/22/2015
I like the slow building of their friendship. I hope it eventually turns to the Jane and Maura abiding friendship I have come to love from ff and the TV show.
Aidyl James chapter 2 . 4/22/2015
I like how you included the names of the regular cast in your story.
Aidyl James chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
You have my interest.
hilster72 chapter 26 . 4/9/2015
Great au, really good job.
Bit's Bit chapter 26 . 4/5/2015
This is an incredible piece of work. Amazing, beautiful. Incredible! Thank you so much for sharing this. This is like finding a diamond among the other jewels. Anyway, its getting late. I'm probably not making any sense. I hate writing reviews on my phone, but I feel like I just have to leave a comment.

I love the characters that you made out of the rizzoli and isles. It makes me remember my college years too. The friends I made. If only we stayed the same- stayed as friends. Anyway, love the love story between Jane and Maura. I love equally the characters of Frost, Ian (most likeable ever), and Susie. Thank you again.
1,619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »