Reviews for Days like this
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I love all your stories, but this and Butterflies are my favorites. This (like all your stories that I have read) is beautifully written and engaging. The Fury baking image made me grin at the utter weirdness, but it was good. This is one of the few Natasha/Tony friendship stories out there, and probably the best I have ever read. You are my favorite fanfic author. Keep writing, I shall keep reading, maestro. Over and out.
Awehrman chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This was beautifully written. I would love to read about the first time Natasha realized that Tony's chest ached when it rained.
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Sarachan chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
So amazing, just wow. The subdued tone and atmosphere was so beautifully done.
avengerteam chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This was so good. Love me some easy hurt and camaraderie without slash or a big show.
akitty chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I'm so confused. It was interesting and well written, but what just happened?
Kyra chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
Please write a sequel to this. It was so good. I would really enjoy a sequel. I also like the idea of Natasha finding Tony in pain. Great story.
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
This was so sweet and cute! I absolutely loved it. And Fury coming in to help was simply perfect. You wrote their characters brilliantly, and this is one story I'll definitely be rereading in the future! Great job! :)
Kat chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
This was AMAZING! You should write a second chapter about how Natasha first found Tony in pain.
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I enjoyed
Post U Later chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh Man, The Feels, Poor Tony. I Just Wanted To Make Him Feel Better.

Though I Did Laugh At The Idea Of Fury Baking With Natasha. Just Too Funny. XD

Great Story. X3
Summoning Secrets chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Awesome. You don't see a lot of Tony and Natasha friendship stories (or at least good ones), but this one was amazing. I like the idea of Natasha baking a cake for Rhodey since Tony is unable to do it himself. I don't know if you were trying for it, but it felt very calming, like when you're just sitting there listening to the rain. If you meant to do that, you nailed it! If not, you still nailed it. Also, I loved that Fury came in and helped with the frosting; that bit made me smile. :)

I would like to see a prequel of this story of when Natasha first finds Tony in pain because it is raining outside. Mostly because I can see it being another Tony and Natasha friendship fic.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I love the IronWidow friendship! It's so fitting! They've both been through a lot, sometimes I think more than any of the others in ways, and they just click. They know how the other thinks mostly and can comfort each other...they both have masks so that makes it easier for them to read the other (if that makes sense in any weird way) xD It's just a really nice bond that I would actually really like to see in more fics. :) Great job...and I really wanna make that cake now, it sounds delicious! I've only made a cake from scratch once before, and angelfood cake. Adding egg whites sounds it your recipe?
Berserkerofhell chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I enjoyed this.
Rachel.J.McKee chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Omg! You should make A story out of this! It's awesmasing !