Reviews for There When it Counts
MargaritaS chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
interesting take on things :)
Emberka-2012 chapter 16 . 5/29/2015
Wonderful story. Everything exactly in the style of White Collar. Read it - a pleasure.
ayam chapter 16 . 11/23/2014
SOOOOOO sorry you don't write for the show. Your stuff is so much better...
Harm Marie chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Very good.
Crystalzap chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
pretty great, except the whole Neal thinking about consequences thing, I know characters are meant to develop in stories but its just not Neal's style to care about that stuff the only consequences he has ever cared about is when he unintentionally hurt someone he cares about. If he was going to run I doubt it would be to a prison, unless he had an escape plan
costley51 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
I like seeing Neal and Peter as cell-mates. It's a fun scene. As much as Peter doesn't deserve it, it would be interesting to see it continue.
kasinka613 chapter 16 . 11/5/2013
I like your story so much. And I think that you do a better job with resolving situation from season finale than writers. Everything was explained and characters just don't disappear without a word like in season 5 (Calloway for example). I was little disappointed that plot with Neal's father and Peter in prison ended so abruptly. That's why I enjoy this story so much, there's no plot holes and avoiding consequences. Last chapter is my favourite, because I was was thinking exactly the same about Neal. I was sure after season four, that he would decide that he brought too much trouble in his friends lives and he will choose to separate himself from them. I love Peter's answer, another thing I'd love to see in TV. Thank you for sharing this story:)
Wondo chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
Wonderful ending; enjoyed the entire story. Sorry it took so long for me to finish and review. You tied up all the loose strings and ended on a high note. Let's hope we get some resolution this season and witness our boys back together again in the field.
Wondo chapter 13 . 11/1/2013
Ahh ... all our favorite White Collar characters working to take down Bennett. Justice, not vengeance, is on it's way.
Wondo chapter 11 . 11/1/2013
Although I'm reading these chapters after S5's premiere, I'm still enjoying the tension of the prison scenes and your description of Peter's bail conditions. I really wish the show had given us more coverage of the prison ordeal.
Wondo chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Aww ... Peter wants his lucky tie for the arraignment. Whatever it takes!
Enjoyed the meeting between El and Neal. I chuckled at Peter's comment that Neal wasn't in any danger.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 16 . 10/20/2013
I really love this story. Everything in it worked out nicely Thanks to every character working with each other, based on trust between Neal, Peter, and the team. This became even more important to me after watching season 5 premier, where Peter and Neal are once again working against each other even though the distrust started again because Neal saved Peter from prison and got him to keep his job by making a deal worth the devil. And now apparently Peter and El can't be emotionally invested in Neal since he only braught them trouble. So like I said, after watching that, your story where Peter stays true to himself and continues to twist Neal and keeps him from making the mistake of going back to prison and talking with each other, acknowledging that they'll always have secrets from each other, but promising to have fewer of them and to basically trust each other more about what they do - that was like a Balm for the soul. I really love your version more than the show at the moment. Hopefully the autos will fix it. Sorry I'm ranting.

That was a fantastic piece of writing, as usual.
Of Stories and Songs chapter 16 . 10/19/2013
And like that, "The Long Way Home" has effectively been dethroned as my #1 story of yours. I just love everything about this one, that's how season 5 *should* be (khm, khm, unlike what actually *is* happening on-screen, khm, khm). You write awesome stuff!
wotumba1 chapter 16 . 10/18/2013