Reviews for Life Pond
katiemanning39 chapter 9 . 2/22
Update plz ?
Taliajay9 chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
I know I'm probably the only one reading this but I really need the next chapter before I die
PGSJ chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
Why doesn't Brittany just go to the police because what her ex did was basically kidnapping.
newbie chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
yes continue
S6292 chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
I love it! Only thing I would wish for is longer chapters! But great story!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I feel like the last few chapters have been so blah... Santana telling Brittany that they'll get Riley back and doing NOTHING to make it happen? No calls to lawyers, no police... Story needs some direction I think atm.
TALKS chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
I'm sure that took a lot of self control on Santana's part to break the kiss, and both of them being awkward the next morning after was cute.

Santana should go push the woman down and the little girl and run, if it's Riley. Lol
syyymone chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN TODAY U CANT DO THIS TO US!
catmig chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
Ohhhh shoot!
StephaniieC chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
OMGaga! Great chapter! Poor Britt! :( update soon pls! :) loooove
TALKS chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
Whoa...plot twist...Riley's mom is her aunt? Craziness. Lol.

Glad to see Brittany finally open up to Santana and let her know more about her past and what she has gone through, definitely explains a little more why she is so guarded and closed off. I hope they help her get Riley back soon.
natasya chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
I'm happy to see your story's notification. Yes, update! :D anyway, please bring Riley back soon. I hope Quinn will be able to help and Santana just being with Brittany I think she's already helping her and maybe being Snixx when they meet Brittany's ex. Hope you can give us new chapter soon! :D
StephaniieC chapter 8 . 3/19/2014
OMGaga! Didn't saw that one coming! PLS PLS PLS UPDATE SOON! :3 Loveeeee
catmig chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
glad to finally know the deal with riley's other mom!
julzy04 chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Hope you update soon this is really good! Can't wait to find out about the other mom