Reviews for War of the Laurels
Fireshared chapter 45 . 6/14
God DAMN this is good stuff! In fact it's my favourite kind of stuff! Cannot wait for the next chapter, this has quickly become one of my favourite stories on the site. You've done a masterful job of keeping in line with established lore whilst writing interesting situations and compelling characters. Kudos!
mille libri chapter 45 . 6/3
Alfstanna's holding things together as well as she can, but with so many pressures from all sides, it's going to be a constant challenge. I liked the flashback with Irminric, and the view of their relationship.
Janizary chapter 45 . 4/27
Taken - Dragon Age :) Okay, maybe not, but it was a grin-filled mental picture.
justjoe chapter 45 . 4/12
Great chapter. Haven't missed a beat. Every aspect was well done. Alfe was, in particular, well done. You are doing a very good job in managing all of the plot threads.

Very well done.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 45 . 4/11
Great job again. I honestly wonder if Rendon has lost his mind also here sending Ox to deliver terms. These kinda things require tact and that idiot just delivered them rather poorly. I mean few have reason to trust Howe's word anymore and many would reason that he will kill them and her brother regardless of his words. And that act by Ox just will enforce that fact and feeling. I just hope that Alfstanna can see this, she is soon forced to make very nasty choice or will she I wonder.

At least Howe really is digging his grave further and further. I personally greatly distrust even hate Chantry, but their reach is still at this point strong and powerful and this act will much anger towards Howe.

I honestly wonder just what Afstanna and others will think of Anora's offer personally I think it is too little too late, like I have said before but who knows.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
Scarease chapter 45 . 4/11
Anora could Nathainal or other ally could interrupt the transport with her brother securing his safety .
Scarease chapter 40 . 4/11
Child Should not suffer sins of Father .They Want Heir so long Mother is not Skeeming Casteless .Exept her into house and raise child .Child Groomed as Future heir By the Queen Harrowment and raise by mother .
Scarease chapter 33 . 4/11
Starfang ,Blight Blade,One Warden Sword form Vigils Keep ,Calians sword ,Duncans Dagger and sword ,The Cheese Knife,One get in Wizards Tower ,and one hidden in Ozimmar.
Scarease chapter 26 . 4/10
Death to slavers and Evidence .
Lady Cougar-Trombone chapter 45 . 4/10
Oh! A continuation! How fun! Also, I’m ready for them to gut the bastard Temmerlysounds like he deserves it. They also have an ally in Nathaniel (and Anora’s army?should be some fun stuff!
CaedmonCousland chapter 45 . 4/10
Glad to see this back. Kind of wish we saw a bit more of the fallout from last chapter, but this chapter was still nice.
Bloodwolf432 chapter 45 . 4/10
Oh yeah, forgot about the Templar they had locked in the basement. Well, now comes the tough choice: the people, or her brother? Of course if Howe does decide to start chopping up her brother they could very well anger the Chantry and give themselves a new enemy. But Howe was never one for making smart decisions.
S058 chapter 45 . 4/10
That ratfucking son of a ba-

I really hope Howe finds himself in deep shit for this. Attacking a Templar? There's going to be blood to pay once the other members hear about this. A military order doesn't take kindly to one of their own being kidnapped for secular politics. And there's a lot of them.

Plus well, Howe's kinda running out of options here. He's already due for long awaited Karma, and She is very keen to meet him.

"Well you may throw your rock and hide your hand
Workin' in the dark against your fellow man
But as sure as God made black and white
What's down in the dark will be brought to the light"
ArtimuosJackson chapter 1 . 2/6
This story is getting worse with every chapter it's like you are trying to apply the same rules of ASOIAF instead of treating it like Dragon age world.
Psykkoz96 chapter 44 . 1/26
How long for your next story ? I cannot whait ?
You are better of RR Martin