Reviews for War of the Laurels
Janizary chapter 46 . 9/12
Oh, yes. The Blight. Pesky thing. Well, off you go. (Pat on the head).
theonlineidofme chapter 46 . 8/31
Fun times await. The Fangs of Ferelden will have their time to shine, the Dalish are coming, and Revas has a past he will unfortunately have to deal with sooner rather than later.
Zechs chapter 46 . 8/23
good work i really like it! looking forward to the next part! hope that we see it soon!
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 46 . 8/23
Great job again. So Edmure is still settling into his new role, not a shock honestly. But at least he seems to be getting into it. I really wonder what Anora,Howe,Loghain and Eamon will say once they learn all that has happened. Want it or they will need to face fact that Edmure really has strength and backing to put himself on the throne.

Makes me wonder how Edmure and others would react if they knew the truth of Second Blight and it's events namely Ameridan and Jaws of Hakon and then events of Red crossing.

At least Riodan now likely will be able to be important here. With people who will support him. Instead of prisoner to Howe. And with luck he could take command against darkspawn for now and free Edmure to deal with Loghain and Howe.

Good idea there about Amaranthine might honestly be good chance to get more Wardens there.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
KoraKendalls chapter 46 . 8/23
Love it, keep it up!
Moikan Yoloko chapter 46 . 8/22
Nice to see Edmund grappling with being a king. An overall great chapter.

Ona nother note.. Does this means that i can expect regular updates?

Because for a while i thought this story was dead.
Ironman088 chapter 46 . 8/22
god I love this story
Bloodwolf432 chapter 46 . 8/22
'Ripples'? Buddy, the rocks you're chucking into the water are making waves.
justjoe chapter 46 . 8/22
This continues to be among the best AU stories that I've ever read. Everything you've written seems very realistic while also remaining true to the game characters. Another great chapter!
Fireshared chapter 45 . 6/14
God DAMN this is good stuff! In fact it's my favourite kind of stuff! Cannot wait for the next chapter, this has quickly become one of my favourite stories on the site. You've done a masterful job of keeping in line with established lore whilst writing interesting situations and compelling characters. Kudos!
mille libri chapter 45 . 6/3
Alfstanna's holding things together as well as she can, but with so many pressures from all sides, it's going to be a constant challenge. I liked the flashback with Irminric, and the view of their relationship.
Janizary chapter 45 . 4/27
Taken - Dragon Age :) Okay, maybe not, but it was a grin-filled mental picture.
justjoe chapter 45 . 4/12
Great chapter. Haven't missed a beat. Every aspect was well done. Alfe was, in particular, well done. You are doing a very good job in managing all of the plot threads.

Very well done.
KnightOfHolyLight chapter 45 . 4/11
Great job again. I honestly wonder if Rendon has lost his mind also here sending Ox to deliver terms. These kinda things require tact and that idiot just delivered them rather poorly. I mean few have reason to trust Howe's word anymore and many would reason that he will kill them and her brother regardless of his words. And that act by Ox just will enforce that fact and feeling. I just hope that Alfstanna can see this, she is soon forced to make very nasty choice or will she I wonder.

At least Howe really is digging his grave further and further. I personally greatly distrust even hate Chantry, but their reach is still at this point strong and powerful and this act will much anger towards Howe.

I honestly wonder just what Afstanna and others will think of Anora's offer personally I think it is too little too late, like I have said before but who knows.

Overall great job again and I hope that you update soon.
Scarease chapter 45 . 4/11
Anora could Nathainal or other ally could interrupt the transport with her brother securing his safety .