Reviews for Two Lost Souls
peppygeek chapter 38 . 12/6/2017
I am pretty much speechless at this point. It was brilliant, in terms of concept, characterization, writing. Everything was perfectly in sync. Congratulations!
Lady Lazy chapter 38 . 11/9/2017
This was... dear God, I can't even say. Usually stories like this- by which I mean stories that are like 90% angst don't do it for me, but just- wow. Just wow. Your characterizations in particular were completely spot-on- seriously, I never had a single moment of, "well this doesn't really sound like [insert character name here], but okay whatever". There was just this perfect balance of drama and heart-wrenching and heart-warming and it was wonderful. You avoided the clichés common in Klaroline fiction while still dealing with them, most notably the issue of Hayley. So many people have Caroline act so betrayed (yeah it was hypocritical of Klaus to sleep with Hayley after banishing Tyler, but beyond that any jealousy Caroline may or may not have is her own problem, and not Klaus' fault) but you dealt with it very cleanly and without unnecessary bashing (I mean I don't like Hayley either, but some people take it WAY too far). Also amongst the honourable mentions: kudos on Caroline coming to terms with her feelings before it got entirely ridiculous with cyclical arguments, and on the perfect balance of how much Klaus is and is not willing to compromise (both in what he allows her and in what he allows HIMSELF with her) in regards to Caroline.

I'd also seriously like congratulate you on something: you have no idea how rare it is to find a story that is neither too short to satisfy or so long I get bored, but you managed it, so seriously, four for you ;)

Honestly, if I listed everything I loved about this story right now I'd be here all the rest of my day, and I truly don't have a single thing that I DIDN'T like, which doesn't happen often. So really, just thanks for one of the best stories I've read in recent history; I'm not usually a fan of humanity switch stories (mostly because I think canon was seriously beating a dead horse there, right along with sire bonds and the many, MANY doppelganger mythos rewrites) so I wasn't actually expecting too much going in, and you just kind of COMPLETELY blew me away there. So I'm going to go now (I was SUPPOSED to go to the store about three hours ago, but SOMEBODY wrote a story I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading...;P) before I ramble on any more. Just... seriously, great job.
Memememe chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
.ever. I've read a lot of fanfics, delena fanfics, klaroline fanfics, stelena, bamon, damon/caroline (weird right? But it was suggested), even other fanfics like teen wolf, dolan twins, pretty little liars, and this one is the best one BY FAR.
iegha chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I'm 4 years late to read this story but I have to say that this is one of the best Klaroline fanfic. I'm glad that I have a chance to read this story. love it
Jomar512 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Love,love,love this story! I have just started reading fan fiction and this is one of my favorite klaroline fics. You did a great job with character development and I just really enjoyed reading this. So thank you!
cameronlove chapter 38 . 9/6/2017
One of the best Klaroline fanfics ever... I absolutely loved it... Apart from smut... I loved the story line and everything... I loved it so much... thank you
Guest chapter 38 . 7/16/2017
i know im quite late, but i seriously absolutly LOVE this book. the best klaroline fanfic i've ever read. without a doubt. love it to pieces thank you so much for your hardwork and time to write it :)
Guest chapter 38 . 6/5/2017
Just finishes reading, this has to be the best klaroline fanfic i have EVER read. I've been looking for a well written one for so long, thank you for writing this.
Staceyyyy chapter 38 . 5/31/2017
This story is beautiful. Thank you.
Bambi chapter 38 . 5/27/2017
This is the best characterization of both Caroline and Klaus I've ever read! And the actual writing? AMAZING! Seriously I'm so in love with your writing, if you ever write a novel or something throw the title in this focs little description thing or whatever cause I'm defiantly going to re-read this at some point. One small thing I didn't like is how Klaus doesn't completely stop when Caroline says stop, I get it's supposed to be a bit BDSMish but a safe word would be better. Anyways, love this fic and love you! ️
IxayaOri chapter 3 . 5/12/2017
this is amazing, also, THANK YOU
Everyone else that I know LOVED the Camille/Klaus B.S
Asrathiel1 chapter 38 . 4/10/2017
This was finished in 2014 and it is now 2017 and this is still a bloody brilliatn story. I have to make myself forget about fanfic as i tend to get very absorbed nd forget about the outside world... for instance - this is my 9th story in 2 days and i have one hell of a headache but even klaroline story was worth it! NOW. you probably have grown up and moved on but i just wanna say that if you ever come back and read the comments, i truly truly loved every beautiful,painful,heartbreaking part of this story. it was just ... so real .. and so thank you for keeping them alive when that damn director has ruined fangirls lives :)
Kadian.Mikaelson chapter 38 . 3/30/2017
This is the second time reading this story and it was better than the first time, considering I followed this story from the beginning to end. Kudos love!
Guest chapter 38 . 3/29/2017
I've spent the last few days reading through this and I've got to say, bravo!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/28/2017
Loved this story! Best Klaroline fanfic I've read. All the characters felt very 'true'. Awesome job!
1,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »