Reviews for Two Lost Souls
karinaprasatya chapter 32 . 9/20
omgggg always love re reading your story!
You have no idea how much I adore this story. I red it more than 10 times and I feel like I’m gonn ome back and read again and again. I feel often nostalgique whenever I read it. I love how you have portryed Klaus and Caroline in your story. They don’t look OCC .
ElspethGordie chapter 37 . 8/25
I guess I’ve reviewed the last chapter before! Rereading your perfectly plotted and characterized story. Love this story! especially now with everything that happened on the Originals. Ugh. Thank you for writing
New Fan chapter 38 . 8/10
Omg this was amazing!
I know I’m late to the party but I’ve never read fanfic before and literally just stumbled upon this. My bar for fan fiction has now been set impossibly high!
So basically, I haven’t watched TVD since mid way season 5 and I just couldn’t get past season one of TO; I did keep semi up to dat with what was happening though. I guess I just wish they did more cross over eps cos TO on TVD was one of the best story lines and I was a major major major fan of Klaus and Caroline.
Anyway, what with TO being on its final season, I kinda would watch highlight clips of the eps in YouTube cos cba with sitting through entire episodes considering I barely had any idea what was going on lol. So long story short, I was super pissed off with how they decided to end it. Especially after all the Klaroline scenes, it just seems like such a waste of character building and a massive cop out for the writers so that the actors don’t have to show up in the new show, legacies.
So thats when I started scouring the web for the meaning behind this and why they’d decide to do this when I came across this story and I’m so glad I did! It picks up from pretty much where I dropped off in terms of watching the actual TV shows so, as lame as this sounds, I can just pretend that this was the actual ending, instead of the half arsed attempt they gave us!
Honestly, this was so well written and I love the links to the actual episodes - there was a point where I was reading and I couldn’t be sure whether it was actually from the show or you had just made it up, which is an absolute credit to your skills. The characterisation was brilliant and so believable.
Anyways, just realised how much I’ve wrote but just want to say thanks for taking the time to write such an amazing piece of fiction and I’m so glad I came across it!
xoxox
I can't even begin to explain how amazing this fic is. The characters are portrayed in such an original perspective, yet not so far away from their actual personalities that it's unrealistic. You are an incredible writer, and have absolutely sated my need for some Klaroline, since they gave us barely any in TVD and TO. From a genuine fan, Ty️
coldqueen chapter 1 . 7/24
Really enjoyed this. Loved the progression of the relationship.
iegha chapter 6 . 6/4
I swear I read this story before and the fact it was downloaded to my FF apps. I have to re-read this again. Still loving it. The fact that it is now 38 chapters explain a lot. I cant wait to re-read next chapters. Your writing skills come to perfection. I love bad ass Caroline. Wondering who's humanity on first? Guess have to read all again and find out. Keep it coming girl!
mndalala chapter 1 . 5/21
very captivating, i didn't realize i finished it overnight like whoa!
I enjoyed reading this all over again :)
peppygeek chapter 38 . 12/6/2017
I am pretty much speechless at this point. It was brilliant, in terms of concept, characterization, writing. Everything was perfectly in sync. Congratulations!
Lady Lazy chapter 38 . 11/9/2017
This was... dear God, I can't even say. Usually stories like this- by which I mean stories that are like 90% angst don't do it for me, but just- wow. Just wow. Your characterizations in particular were completely spot-on- seriously, I never had a single moment of, "well this doesn't really sound like [insert character name here], but okay whatever". There was just this perfect balance of drama and heart-wrenching and heart-warming and it was wonderful. You avoided the clichés common in Klaroline fiction while still dealing with them, most notably the issue of Hayley. So many people have Caroline act so betrayed (yeah it was hypocritical of Klaus to sleep with Hayley after banishing Tyler, but beyond that any jealousy Caroline may or may not have is her own problem, and not Klaus' fault) but you dealt with it very cleanly and without unnecessary bashing (I mean I don't like Hayley either, but some people take it WAY too far). Also amongst the honourable mentions: kudos on Caroline coming to terms with her feelings before it got entirely ridiculous with cyclical arguments, and on the perfect balance of how much Klaus is and is not willing to compromise (both in what he allows her and in what he allows HIMSELF with her) in regards to Caroline.

I'd also seriously like congratulate you on something: you have no idea how rare it is to find a story that is neither too short to satisfy or so long I get bored, but you managed it, so seriously, four for you ;)

Honestly, if I listed everything I loved about this story right now I'd be here all the rest of my day, and I truly don't have a single thing that I DIDN'T like, which doesn't happen often. So really, just thanks for one of the best stories I've read in recent history; I'm not usually a fan of humanity switch stories (mostly because I think canon was seriously beating a dead horse there, right along with sire bonds and the many, MANY doppelganger mythos rewrites) so I wasn't actually expecting too much going in, and you just kind of COMPLETELY blew me away there. So I'm going to go now (I was SUPPOSED to go to the store about three hours ago, but SOMEBODY wrote a story I just couldn't bring myself to stop reading...;P) before I ramble on any more. Just... seriously, great job.
Memememe chapter 9 . 10/31/2017
.ever. I've read a lot of fanfics, delena fanfics, klaroline fanfics, stelena, bamon, damon/caroline (weird right? But it was suggested), even other fanfics like teen wolf, dolan twins, pretty little liars, and this one is the best one BY FAR.
iegha chapter 1 . 10/14/2017
I'm 4 years late to read this story but I have to say that this is one of the best Klaroline fanfic. I'm glad that I have a chance to read this story. love it
Jomar512 chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
Love,love,love this story! I have just started reading fan fiction and this is one of my favorite klaroline fics. You did a great job with character development and I just really enjoyed reading this. So thank you!
cameronlove chapter 38 . 9/6/2017
One of the best Klaroline fanfics ever... I absolutely loved it... Apart from smut... I loved the story line and everything... I loved it so much... thank you
1,697 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »