Reviews for La Femme Mafia
psychoticnoiz chapter 15 . 1/14/2014
You got me hooked on caddison now too! I loved the fic by the way:) very different and awesome. I hope to read more of your calzona and caddison fics
AZsgirl chapter 15 . 12/31/2013
Truly enjoyed this story and will read your next one! Good job!
Brooke Carr chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
This was so great and different! Thanks for writing it, I can't wait for what's next!
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Loved it.
willlaw chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Wait wait wait. What?! That's it?! You're done? A 4 word epilogue, a pat on the head and a "ps: oh, I'm writing 2 new fics, thanx for loyally following this one but I'ma rush through the end coz I got bored." Or whatever? Really? Now I just feel cheated. And to think I actually looked forward to this chapter.
I'm not hating and I'm sorry if it comes across as such, I'm just well I'm kinda disappointed. And this all is said in a tone of incredulity.
And I know this is your story and it's your right to end it whichever way you see fit, but I'm just...wow, no just no. Awesome fic, crappy epilogue, but still loved reading it (minus ch15)
And yes I am so gonna read those new fics you talked about, only Calzona though. I just don't ship with caddison.
Cay chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
Could you make a arison fic please ? Super Update sad that it was the Last:(
psychoticnoiz chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I love it, the death of Erica scene is perfect also.
Cant wait for the next :D
AZsgirl chapter 14 . 12/27/2013
Whew there for a sec I thought Callie was really dead!
will chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Hey! No fair I really thought for a moment there callie was dead. I seriously thought about stopping and moving on to the next story. That was mean. I'm glad she's okay, but still mean.
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.
Jennie chapter 14 . 12/24/2013
Meanie..:D
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
i just discovered this story really luving it.
willlaw chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
Hey I just had an epiphany. Wouldn't it be so awesome and unexpected if the mystery enemy was psycho sadie?
AZsgirl chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
But does AZ hate Callie after nearing about Erica? The rescue went pretty easily, will the showdown be as easy? And exactly what do Callie and AZ have together?
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Love it and can not wait for more.