Reviews for Take me and make me bleed
Rhymos-Ethereal chapter 1 . 7/10
OH YEAH! GOM X KAGAMI AND MOREOVER A RATE M FIC!
thank you for making this exist... *sob*
HMP chapter 1 . 1/18
I think I heard my brain fizzle out of existence when you fried it with this.
Holy Hot DAMN.
Can someone on tumblr draw this. Then I could die happy.
Michelle7ate9 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Oh.
My.
WOOOORDDD!
This hit all my kinks in all the right places!
Erendyce chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I bled. A lot.
High 5 for GoM/Kagami hotness!
mamita chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hello, I loved your fanfic, but for next fic hopefully put more action between them, especially because I love Kagami, so innocent and cute, but I see it only as a man, not a woman, you look at it I can only see this wild tsundere uke, I love the GOMxKagami, is the best, but my favorite couple is AominexKagami, hopefully do more fics Kagami, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Ldrmas chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Gosh it's really hard to find a story with all of them in it loving on kuroko or taiga! So thank you! If u do more I can't wait to see it!
Monkey D. Writer chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
O.O is this what you call a sevensome? First time reading it... So hawt! -faints- Why can't people make more stories like this? I'd be in Yaoi bliss!

-MDW
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Seriously, I think Midorima was going to cry when he said no more gangbang kink.

Soooopooooo cuteeee
niedlichta chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR WRITING THIS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW BAD I WANT TO READ THIS KIND OF FIC *kisses you vigorously*

...seriously, thank you ;w;
flamingblue85 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! PLEASE WRITE MORE KAGAMIXGOM ! THIS WAS SO GOOD, WELL WRITTEN, AND SEXY! THANK YOU!
TheTsubasaYuki chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
GOD! Thank you for this GOMxKagami fic! Love it! AwA
ricochett chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
/SCREECHES. OH MY GOD, THIS IS FANTASTIC. GOMxKAGAMI. SO BEAUTIFUL. THIS PIECE IS SEXY. UGH. I CAN'T CONTROL INNER-FUJOSHI SELF.
/SCREAMS.