Reviews for Lady MarmaladeSweet, Sweet Revenge
bAsAn chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
i laughed so hard with the "nefarati" jokes.. hahahaha.. i dunno why.. but ugh.. it was really a good laugh. pahahaa! thank you!
this is an eventful chapter... i loved it.. moooreee.. :)
enayrz chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
very nice chapter..
:)))
like it!
Chikage Zorobin chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Ugh.. Tash*t kissed Zoro? What the hell? Zoro, you better quickly apologized.
Ah, whatever.. Still, I like Zoro's possesiveness. I like when he said "He was about to touch something that was mine." I melted when he said that.. Aw..
Still, I don't get why Zoro looked so angry when they reunited. I got so intrique inside my heart.

And VivixKohza's little moment was so cute. They finally kissed. Love to see other pairs' moments. Will patiently wait for Zoro's apology next chappy.. :D
ariahsop chapter 2 . 10/25/2013
update soon.i am really curious what was with zoro and robin.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
zoro is such a bitch. i love the girls though, all of them there so funny and the boys they make me lol.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Zoro you and your anger issues
I hope you update soon!
bAsAn chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Gaaaaah! I am so intrigued with ZoRobin's past! XD
I hope you update soon, author-san! :)
bAsAn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
whoah. i am so entertained with your first chapter. XD i like the humour. And the idea of DM's just made me laugh. Oh well..girls.. girls.. :3
Chikage Zorobin chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Interesting.. Zoro was so cool.. Love him.. And the boys' reaction was so funny when they saw the half naked Robin.

Keep continuing.. :D
enayrz chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
you're doing great.. keep it up
i like the plot. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
i love it please don't stop uploading. i think i'm your fan lol. great job btw
Neliel Von Schweetz chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Very interesting and exciting! almost no mistakes, thank you, everytime i read fanfics, there are ALWAYS major mistakes for grammar, cuz reading thing without grammar, just doesn't make u post real soon. i can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Looks good, hope you update soon.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »