Reviews for what we saw from the cheap seats
tohs chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
I don't know how to respond to your stories anymore. I feel like nothing I say can express how amazing and beautiful I find them. Also, I really like Quinn and Spencer together even though Faberry is everything. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Your stories are always so interesting and entertaining. Please continue to write more:)
WonderlustKing chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This is so beautiful,I love always your work,but when you write using Frannie pov or Rachel's dads even more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I've been staring at my screen for a minute or two, trying to come up with beautiful enough words that could justly convey what I feel every time I finish a story of yours.

What could I say to something so perfectly and heartbreakingly beautiful? I'm stumped. My head is a jumble of ideas and sentences but thankfully a few words are perfectly clear:

Thank you so much. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
GothicPheonix chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
This was beautiful and very realistic.
SweetandUnknown chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
"She looks at both of you and worries her bottom lip and then says, Do you think I'm better enough to be good for Rachel?" - That line specifically wrenched my insides in a beautiful way. Such an amazing fic. Definitely one of my favorites for sure.
samdarls chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Perfect, as always. xo
gllover22 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Tough stuff but so verywell done, as usual.
MaryLC chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
do you have idea how brilliant is your writing? is inspiring!
LeaSafarti-DiannaAgron chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I look at this as an success story about a deeply hurt and damaged young woman. She is still alive despite how badly she was hurt as a child. She survived so much to get where she is happy and in love. In real life not too many make it to that point. I am glad you didn't have Quinn die. I am happy you gave her Rachel's love.
gogolax chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Great jib.
lykHELL chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
great story as always. i love you stories in this AU. you also me like Fabrastings which at first i couldn't see any