Reviews for At A Loss For Words
Random Person chapter 15 . 7/4
That was an amazing story. It was very painful seeing Merlin go through all that (painful in a good way) but the end was so wholesome . I love that even though he will never be the same again he and Arthur can still communicate because they understand each other so well and their souls are so closely bound.
'its just as good'
no offense I feel liek thats cinda conceited
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2019
I don’t know what to say other than that I literally cheered when I saw this has a sequel
Guest chapter 14 . 5/25/2019
I cried... many times

I LOVE IT
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2019
I very much enjoyed reading "At A Loss For Words" though I kind of wanted to see Merlin and/or Kilgharrah tearing apart the slavers camp, partially for revenge but mostly for closure. And if Arthur saw this (magic reveal or not) I think he would have understood that even with the danger and the nightmare of the slavers camp Merlin needed this to move on.
FirstFandomFangirl chapter 14 . 3/25/2019
HMMM THIS IS SO GOOD

I... confess i skipped a few chapters in the middle. Somehow i am squeamish as well as being constantly starved for whump.

I wish i could write a better review but im tired so- aaaAAAAAAAaaaaAAA GOOD

there we go

~FFF
gaylelbf chapter 3 . 11/19/2018
So tragic.
MoonlitePage chapter 15 . 9/29/2018
Bittersweet, enjoyable, and very well written. I really enjoyed this and I hope you'll continue this story (yes, I know there's a sequel, please continue that or even this. I'll take either).
gaylelbf chapter 14 . 5/16/2018
Really like the bit about spoken vs. instinctual spells. Intriguing. Really like that at last the slavers will face justice!
gaylelbf chapter 13 . 5/16/2018
Well plotted! Exciting chapter!
gaylelbf chapter 12 . 5/16/2018
So very sad, but I anticipate hope ahead!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 5/16/2018
Wonderfully written! Really like the CPR!
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 5/16/2018
Eager to read the next chapter. Spellbinding!
gaylelbf chapter 9 . 5/16/2018
What a beautiful description of Arthur’s regard for Merlin!
gaylelbf chapter 8 . 5/15/2018