Reviews for At A Loss For Words
PratClotpoleDollopHeadQueen chapter 15 . 2/5/2016
It sounded like you wrote from experience when describing the drugs affects and things. I'm sure you could've done some research on the subject as well but I'm just curious. And you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.
Aaronna chapter 15 . 1/30/2016
A sequel! Nice!
Aaronna chapter 14 . 1/30/2016
This is awesome, but what about us seeing Merlin slowly master his magic again? Or the reveling of magic to Arthur? I love this and I will be checking out you other stories.
Aaronna chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
I am just glad I am not the only trying to make their stories accurate. Nice work!
christinemarie13 chapter 15 . 1/29/2016
Poor Merlin! I was hoping he'd find a way to get his tongue back but knew that magic isn't a cure-all. I really wanted to see Arthur lay waste to the slavers location like an avenging angel. I can be pretty vengeful at times if you couldn't tell (or at least imagine being so) lol. I almost started crying at work while reading one part and I love when I can connect so deeply to a story. I was sad to see it end but look forward to any continuance you write.
mersan123 chapter 15 . 1/28/2016
Excellent!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/26/2016
This was really really really good and if i was in ur place i probably would have suffered even more *maliciasly grins* and i cant wait to read the sequel

-Lydia
p3rfectlyn0rmalx chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Not sure if you'll even still be on here as i know this was written a long time ago but i just wanted to let you know that I absolutely adore this story, It just fits so well but at the same time is really original. This is my first story of yours tat I've read and i look forward to many more late nights in the world of Merlin! I too am currently harbouring a HUGE Merlin obsession and am driving my friends nuts with it. So yeah thank you for creating such a beautiful and moving tale and i hope that you may consider writing some more soon. (If this is the case, Trust that i'll be the first to read and favourite!)
Kind Regards
Kirstie, 14, Scotland xx
Kas3y chapter 16 . 12/11/2015
I think I have read this before, but I wasn't sure, so I read it all over again, and boy is it good :D I loved it, you have amazing writing and I loved how you still kept it real, that Merlin didn't reveal himself and that he didn't magically get his tongue back, I don't think any magic could grow a whole tongue back, so congrats, it was amazing and if I can find this site thingy, I'll vote for it :D
BreathingMagic chapter 16 . 11/30/2015
Done - good luck! :)
maldru chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
Voted!
(and still hooked on "Compromising Position").
MamzelleHermy chapter 16 . 11/27/2015
Oh you got in this competition! I wanted to enter too but broke my computer and had too much corrections...
Dragon JMK chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
I really love the story. Really great job. It flows really well and the details are great. Nice story line too.
awesometacos chapter 2 . 1/25/2015
Yeah, your authors note calling yourself and us sadistic is...
Really accurateXD We're all sadists here
Good job, very angsty!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
Oh dear god...oh god, why are humans so conflicted? Heart vs. Mind, friendship vs. Survival.
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »