Reviews for At A Loss For Words
Savvycali chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
I like this story! it is very believable and seems like it came straight from the halls of the Pendragon castle :3
cwahlb1 chapter 15 . 7/7/2014
I can't, I just can't. I have to say, that was one of the best fics I've ever read and I know this because I read it in a VERY short time and I made very inhuman sounds when I read the ending. Ugh, the ending, just, good job. Like, you were able to make the ending not shitty, or unrealistic, and very satisfying and I applaud you for that. Seriously, that was awesome, you're awesome and I want to give you a hug, but I'll have to settle for hugging my phone :)
Guest chapter 4 . 5/18/2014
Woah this is awesome... I just realized how sadistic I am... great great format and style the storys coming along well. And 3:32 am in washington state so I should probly stop read this and I need a moment to read something fluffy Yeah I like fluff and tortue so what awesome story by the way - Love Washington State
LaRieNGuBleR chapter 14 . 5/5/2014
Too much angst for my heart. (Urgh!) I just don't like that the last chapter seemed a bit rush, that's all. :)
AK chapter 15 . 4/30/2014
You should have Merlin and Arthur together alone in a forest and Merlin freaks out when the fire is put out. Arthur then has to hold and comfort Merlin until the next day.
Ariyah chapter 14 . 4/30/2014
Wow, apologies! I must have missed the update e-mail.
Nice ending, glad to see that Arthur and Merlin have come out of this stronger. And I'll be taking a peek at that sequel. :-)

Ariel_of_Narnia
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
That chapter made me cry! I love this story, I think this is the third or fourth time I've read it! Great job!
caldera32 chapter 14 . 3/26/2014
This was just wonderful- the way you led Merlin and Arthur through the cycles of despair and hope was very well done and quite believable. The whump and bromance were quite delectable :)
I especially enjoyed seeing the characters' growth and sensitivity- and the whump also, of course ;)
Your incorporation of the various things which compounded Merlin's disability (difficulty eating/drinking, the frustration of and reluctance to use the written word to communicate) was masterful. The initial problem of his addiction and withdrawal was also great. I have nothing but praise for this!
All 'round: good job! Bravo! *applauds*
DecloLove chapter 14 . 3/20/2014
This was brilliant! I have absolutely loved this story! You are a great writer and I'm looking forward to more!
bubzchoc chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Excellent
wryter501 chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
poor boy. i guess he'll be all right... someday he'll be able to communicate magically?
Bailieboro chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Thank you fo much for taking the time and effort to write your story. It pulled me from the depths to the heights as I read along. The section when Merlin regained his speeach was especially poignant. Your description of the feeling of having his tongue, being able to pronounce words and hearing himself speak clearly was beautiful. As beautiful as the decision he made to return to the world as a mute. Congratulations are also in order as the story was exceptionally well written. Thanks for the opportunity to read it.
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
Love it! Are you going to do a sequel where arthur finds out and merlin gets his voice back? I kind of like the ambiguity of this ending, but I really like angsty, silent merlin and mind reader arthur:P I laughed and cried so hard!
Lovely-chan chapter 14 . 3/14/2014
It was wonderful story I truly enjoy it. Even when I hate seeing Merlin so broken in more than one way. But since I'm a sucker for angst, this was great indeed. Congrats, hope to see more of your work soon. :3
MamzelleHermy chapter 14 . 3/13/2014
This story is definitely one of my favourites! And I loved this final chapter! It is good to have Merlin understand that live is still going on!

And I absolutely can't wait to have more of that universe !
308 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »