Reviews for At A Loss For Words
L4zyD5zy chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
Wow your stories are super addictive, that flew by in no time. I think your writing style is also very polished. "A burst of magic washed through Merlin, giving his consciousness the jolt it needed to come back into being." How did you even think of that sentence? Amazing :)
I liked some of your imagery a lot too, such as Morgana's "cloud of ink black magic" that rushed out of her hand and slammed into Arthur's chest. Helps me kinda SEE the scene. Awesome job!
maldru chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
Aha! So this "wall" of depression i wrote about before did crumble! Unfortunately, Merlin himself did too...or so it seems at the moment...
Please have pity on him (and me) and update soon! This story is soooo addictive - and remember how Merlin was feeling while on that drug? So, yeah, do have pity on us,poor addicted readers!
bubzchoc chapter 13 . 3/2/2014
great chapters :)
SwimmerGirl0726 chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Lol I'm just seeing Gaius through this scene "merlin? Merlin my boy! Wait, merlin, What are you doing? Don't reveal your magic boy! Oh, too late. Please ignore this Gwen. Merlin!" Lol awesome! Can I get this from Gaius or Gwen's perspective? It would be so funny, but not at the same time...
Sahba chapter 13 . 2/27/2014
Some poor addicted girl needs update sooooon
RJD chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
I think you're doing a really good job! Although, maybe you could lighten up on Merlin a bit, and get him out of his depression somewhat. I know, I probably sound like a concerned fan, but I do miss Merlin's sarcasm and happiness. :-)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 13 . 2/25/2014
Sorry about the delayed review; I am suffering technical difficulties. Yup, we all love that Merlin whump ;) But for me, I think, it's not so much the whump but the worried/protective Arthur and knights ; Whump just seems to coincide with that :P Ah, what is a Merlin fic without the attack from Morgana. Too bad she won't succeed. Ever. Bahahaha :3 Great job!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/22/2014
thank you for being so cruel, oh my god this is great
Goldvein chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Don't stop! Please hurry! I can't take it! My heart is bursting with angstiness and feels! I need to know what happens next!

Please hurry! I may die of anticipation!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
UGH! CLIFFHANGERS! I NEED MORE! I can't wait for the next update, please please PLEASE let it be soon.
grayember13 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Hope to read more soon!
Lovely-chan chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Poor Merlin is almost gone now, but he can prove being useful now that Arthur is in danger, right? Let's hope so unless you want Morgana to rule Camelot. T.T
eilonwy77 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Hurry up and post the next part already! :-)
battlemaiden518 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Absolutely loved it and looking forward to more! :)
Mika271170 chapter 13 . 2/23/2014
Wow!

Just wow!Yes,no matter what,Merln will aways be at Arthur s side,ready to save him!

Great chapter,please,update!