Reviews for Waking up at the Bottom of a Lake
chase manaena chapter 10 . 10/31
please update this story this is a great read
The-Baby-Winchester chapter 10 . 9/13
Heyyy, I know it's been a while since this story was updated but it really is incredible and I just have to know what happens next :) so I was really hoping you might consider coming back to it
Lillith94 chapter 10 . 7/28
love the different pov 's by the way, expecially albus Arthur and Merlin. hope to hear from you soon
Lillith94 chapter 10 . 7/28
pls i need mooore!
Naluforever3 chapter 10 . 7/21
when are you going to update it has been 5 months please at the very least give us one more chapter please I am dying here I really want to see merlin and author meet the golden trio or have merlin stop a full on invasion of Hogwarts by the ministry with little to no effort! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT UPDATE SOON!
The fuck is the name, Merlin FAMOUS?

God that is CRINGEY AS FUCK.
Hoegh chapter 1 . 6/5
please update too good to not be finished
1 One Piece Fan chapter 10 . 4/20
no update? really? what a shame...
WildRosa13474 chapter 9 . 3/14
Omg secondhand embarrassment us so strong
WildRosa13474 chapter 4 . 3/14
"Wait a minute, backtrack, hold on, stop. Merlin temporarily signed my castle over to a bunch of sorcerers?! What am I thinking, of course he did."
familymatters chapter 10 . 3/11
I am soooo waiting for the next chapter. I love this so much! I hope you continue it
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 2/20
I have to ask one more time why did it stop?

I lived ir so much I read the whole thing in 2 days.

Sniffs.
TripleLLL chapter 10 . 2/19
I'd love love love. Some of that promised bad ass merlin. Would me sending you actual money help? Seriously?

Sighs I'm sad

Thanks again.

Ps if you read you're reviews and this story is anywhere else on the Internet like more of it anywhere even if one more chapter would you tell us?

I hope you didn't actually die. Seriously.
TripleLLL chapter 9 . 2/19
I just wanted to let you know the reunion is awesome and both Arthur and merlin are awesome literally in you're story. Seeing check 10 is last update for several years I know you didn't finish it . But thank you thank you so much for what you wrote.

And fyi I would be fine if it had been slash they live each other.

Also love all the povs

If your large amount of reviews shows maybe. Just maybe you're could write more?

If not thank you again. At least I got what I got. That's the safish about good wip fan fictions when they just stop forever

Yours truly a fan
LLL
I really enjoyed reading this. I hope you decide to continue it someday.