Reviews for Waking up at the Bottom of a Lake
Blunt shards of glass chapter 10 . 10/6
Holy shit! That was amazing! Your plot had me hanging on every word. I know this was finished years ago but it's still such an amazing thing to read!
Y u such a tease
Krismaril chapter 10 . 5/24
So good, so creative, so wonderful... Too dead :(
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 10 . 5/8
Always so hard to get the motivation to review when a story hasn't been updated in a while, but I'll try...
Very fun story. I think your depiction of Arthur's reaction to a Camelot full of sorcerers was quite realistic. I love that Merlin is a muggle celebrity (I LOLed when that one student was like "He's HOT!"), and their reunion was adorable. I also love how badass Merlin is. I'm sad that we probably won't get to see more of that badassery, but what you've given us has been enjoyable to read.
Thank you for the fic!
evestephie chapter 10 . 4/23
No, please you have to update. I have been looking for a HP/Merlin story that goes just like this for soooooo long. It's so great. Please, you have to finish it.
Um... Merlin Famous?
Ashollow chapter 10 . 1/19
Omg this is awsome. I hope to see more of this, and I also love the chemistry that Gawain Merlin have.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 10 . 1/11
It was a good story. Are you planning to continue it ?
I loved the way Merlin just "Oh, the damn prat isn't here. Okay. Finders, keepers, I'll take his throne." xD
Kagugu chapter 10 . 12/22/2017
chase manaena chapter 10 . 10/31/2017
please update this story this is a great read
The-Baby-Winchester chapter 10 . 9/13/2017
Heyyy, I know it's been a while since this story was updated but it really is incredible and I just have to know what happens next :) so I was really hoping you might consider coming back to it
Lillith94 chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
love the different pov 's by the way, expecially albus Arthur and Merlin. hope to hear from you soon
Lillith94 chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
pls i need mooore!
Naluforever3 chapter 10 . 7/21/2017
when are you going to update it has been 5 months please at the very least give us one more chapter please I am dying here I really want to see merlin and author meet the golden trio or have merlin stop a full on invasion of Hogwarts by the ministry with little to no effort! PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CAMELOT UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
The fuck is the name, Merlin FAMOUS?

God that is CRINGEY AS FUCK.