Reviews for Worm d20
HungryGremlin chapter 14 . 3/22
DIEING, THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER.
Siggimondo chapter 14 . 2/12
This is awesome! I want more of it. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top?
Avret chapter 14 . 1/16
"You have learned well, young grasshopper."
90 seconds of continuous laughter from that line alone. I await the next update with bated breath.
werd me chapter 14 . 1/11
Awesome story!
AWorldWithoutShrimp chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
This is one of the best fics I've read in a long time. You nail the D&D feel dead on, and the Undersiders' players all riff on their characters wonderfully well, particularly power-mad murderhobo Taylor and meek animal lover Rachel. Reading this fic has even helped me put into perspective just why so many of Brockton Bay's heroes were terrified of Skitter!

Should you ever get the time and inclination to continue, I'd urge you to do it, because this story is an absolute joy to read.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
great story. lots of fun. more if you can
l.e chapter 14 . 12/4/2014
Awesome!
AceOfSpade chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
This whole fanfiction as been hilarious from the beginning. I hope you'll continue it. I'm crossing my fingers hoping that you'll do the whole story.
Gremlin Jack chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
This is absolutely utterly hilarious. I was giggling like a loon throughout. We need moar!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/24/2014
Real funny. Get back into it.
Dan chapter 14 . 10/15/2014
I'm just going to say that I love this entire thing and hope there will be more someday, but all the same I would like to thank you for all that you've written.

1 fan
Guest chapter 14 . 10/8/2014
Great story
Thyatira chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
Ooh, weird! But nice!
Ragnarok chapter 14 . 8/31/2014
Killer DM, foiled again!
EagleJarl chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
This is lots and lots of fun. I really hope that there will be another update soon!

Also, yes, Skitter's armor was totally hax. That was a fun sequence with the two of them fighting about it.