Reviews for Worm d20
The Richmaster chapter 14 . 5/9
Oh my god, that ending was just perfect, especially Rachel's reaction to it and the general interactions was as brilliant as ever.

Overall though, I have to say I understand why Paul wants to get away from Cherie... reading 50 shades out loud in his room like that is just...

Pity this doesn't go on for just one more chapter; I would have loved to see the reactions to Brian's new power-set.
The Richmaster chapter 13 . 5/9
Colin is an amazing GM; I'd like to play with someone like that in charge, DESPITE HIS apparent problem with dogs
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 5/9
I loved the Tinker rant... and the shout outs to the kracka thoom story and the non speaking telekinetic story were great
The Richmaster chapter 11 . 5/9
Mannequin feels like a suitably frustrating foe ans they're planning against the GM... that always ends well for everyone
The Richmaster chapter 10 . 5/9
Guest player Cherie is fun and Taylor continues to freak people out
The Richmaster chapter 9 . 5/9
I liked Taylor's OV here and the Merchant scene was good
The Richmaster chapter 8 . 5/9
Taylor is pretty much made for the warlord role
The Richmaster chapter 7 . 5/9
I liked Aisha in particular and Paul's rolling was great
The Richmaster chapter 6 . 5/9
I really liked Lily and Sabah and the way Taylor freaked them out; the ending with the names was good too
The Richmaster chapter 5 . 5/9
This is the perfect way of explaining Skitter's actions when player-Taylor is like this
The Richmaster chapter 4 . 5/9
poor gang... they have no idea how bad things are going to get
The Richmaster chapter 3 . 5/9
well, I think I see where Aisha gets her powers from
The Richmaster chapter 2 . 5/9
Taylor's rage here is jusr brilliant to read and Colin's passive-agressiveness is fun
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 5/9
This ios already so amazing; i particularly love player-Taylor here and Colin is a fun GM
Greener-than-verdant chapter 14 . 2/18
This syory is increbily amusing, must say job well done. Sad go see is hasn't udated in 2 years.
Also i absolutley love that skitter is basically and old man henderson, its gold