Reviews for Worm d20
Mike chapter 1 . 6/19
Very good.
Funny as Fedora Woman looks inspired by the heroine herself. And lots of other gold moments.
Keep up the good work! ;)
Daedelus' Muse chapter 4 . 6/7
Is part of Lisa's backstory in fluent German, despite the fact that she doesn't speak any?
JanusGodOfPossibilities chapter 1 . 6/4
Excellent chapter. 4,000/10

If would be funny if they somehow met the characters they made at some point, so they could see their "creators" and them seeing their "creations" and the "fun" that would ensue. Especially if they still have the writing instrument they're using to write with (that only they can use of course along with infinite ink) with "Once Upon a Time" "Author" style power(s) as a just in case.
Chrome Cheetah chapter 14 . 5/25
Only know the Worm novel up to a certain point so I'm rather lost but still it's great. Can't wait for more!
Mingyu chapter 14 . 2/7
Hah! This one was, on the whole, hilarious! And it explains so much about the disparity between Taylor's intentions and end actions. Well done! I'm sorry to see that it stalled. But it's funny, so I'll take what I get. Thanks for the story!
bkasavan chapter 14 . 1/4
This story is quite interesting.
I look forwards to seeing more!
Fizzfaldt chapter 14 . 11/8/2015
I love this format. Thank you!
Fizzfaldt chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
Oh well. I guess I didn't get any references after all
Fizzfaldt chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
Poor Taylor
Fizzfaldt chapter 4 . 11/8/2015
More boom required:)
Fizzfaldt chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
This is pretty cool
Fizzfaldt chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
hye1995 chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Is Colin supposed to be Coil? I'm thinking that, since he is manipulating and controlling the Undersiders. He might also just be Colin AKA Armsmaster, since he also controls the enemies, which the heroes are to them. He could also just be Colin. A random guy hosting a D&D game, which actually sound pretty fun, now that i think about it.
HungryGremlin chapter 14 . 3/22/2015
Siggimondo chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
This is awesome! I want more of it. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top?