Reviews for A New Life
robituputup chapter 16 . 3/15
Lovely story! Thank you for the great reading piece!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/13/2017
This was a great little story! I loved the concept - would have loved 20 snippets from each 'year' as it passed but then this would have been a 100-chapter monster (which I would have - you guessed it - loved!). Great job!
Lucyole chapter 16 . 7/7/2017
That was a very sweet and good Story.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I'm pretty interested in this though I am a little suprised that it seems like it will be a time travel story. I was so sure fate would just drop them into a utopian society.

Now for some constructive critism. This is just a structural note. In an exchange of dialogue, you must start a knew line when another person speaks.

For example, this:
"... Is that what you mean by odd?"

"Exactly, Miss Granger."

Instead of this:
"... Is that what you mean by odd?" "Exactly, Miss Granger."

Hope that helps!
EclecticBonVivant chapter 15 . 12/30/2015
Loved this little gem! Overall great - but the last 4 or five chapters seemed rushed.
EclecticBonVivant chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
Love
daisycb chapter 16 . 8/23/2015
This was so nice. I love happy stories.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 16 . 7/15/2015
Okay. So. Yes. Hell yes.
Black Vampire of the Night16 chapter 16 . 9/30/2014
Oh my Ra. Could you please write a sequel? I'd love a sequel to this story. Please!

Your Faithful Reader,
ShadowPhantom
AryannaRoss1994 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
OMG! LOVED this fic! Absolutely beautiful! Sev definitely deserved that alternate life!
HallowRain8587 chapter 4 . 5/27/2014
I like the Ravenclaw placement for both of these students second time around. They are both intelligent and wise beyond their years.
queen.of.the.kingdom chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Wowie wow! That was amazing!
Bornrider2 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
That was wonderful. I always wanted Severus to be happy and now I can imagine that he was.
Smithback chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
lovely
Grovek26 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
A very good story with a very good ending.