Reviews for A New Life
writeratheart007 chapter 15 . 4/5
I hope that you have a chance to update soon I kind of like this one :)
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 8 . 3/16
That's the thing when you get Mad Eye Moody involved the job gets done. Oh Lily don't get jealous. You have James or you will…
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 6 . 3/16
That was an excellent choice for Hermione to trust Moody. It helped that she knew the location of one of the soul fragments to give to prove the trust. It's so cute how Severus is already worried for her emotional well-being.
Amber Esme Hermione chapter 5 . 3/16
Well personally I would rather you pick the other Lestrange brother to be the antagonist. I am quite fond of Rabastan because of several characterizations of him as a friend of Severus and a fellow spy.

I'm enjoying the changes you were making to the timeline. Some that I would suggest, but that aren't necessary. I am a fan of Remis and Sirius together. I much prefer Bill and Tonks (Though I don't know how that would factor in the story).
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm more please
Grovek26 chapter 15 . 2/26
A lovely chapter. Best of luck for next month.
Moi chapter 15 . 2/26
Intriguing story. By the way, I'd love to see Moody making an appearance some time soon, again. I cannot see him NOT trying to figure out who really was the person sending him all that invaluable information.
What about the dear meddling headmaster? Slughorn's Slug Club? Lupin's lycantrophy? Regulus Black?
Have you noticed: in canon Dumbledore left several people to rot in Azkaban, like Hepzibah Smith's houself, Morfin Gaunt, and Sirius. There might be even more of them we never heard anything from. For each and every one of them, he was made aware of their innocence and did not help clear them before their oh so convenient deaths. Even Hagrid, who COULD have been cleared, especially what with Myrtle being a ghost, he did nothing. On that note, the basilisk still resides under the school. Then Dumbledore kept hiring staff more often than not NOT based on qualification, but on how they fit into his plans.
Has Hermione been in need of using/testing her occlumency by now? Has she accessed Gringrotts, yet? As she's aware of at least one way of how to leave the school unnoticed, did she have the chance to put her reading (or the contents of the RoR) to good use? After the year on the run, I cannot see Hermione not setting up a series of alternative plans in case things go tits up. Or even alternatives to change magical Britain for the better, be it house elve or werewolf rights or a number of other things. Has a young Lockhart already made an appearance? You know, he could work successfully as an Obliviator, if he lost his narcistic tendencies.
Intriguing fic.
Moi
Modges chapter 15 . 2/25
Awww. This ball was a definite improvement on her first one, at least there (so far) hasn't been a jealous idiot shouting at her and ruining her night, like a certain redheaded prat. Who is still a ways off from even befouling his nappies, so that's a very good thing. :)
bluefirefly5 chapter 15 . 2/25
Yay! Finally, progress! :D
narutonarutolove chapter 2 . 2/4
The idea of the story is good, the twist you made with severus having no memories yet Hermione did. BUT! You could defiantly improve this story, if Hermione went back in time, to where there was yet no war, no destruction, she would plaster an expression of fake joy on her face. Nope, she would feel genuine joy because everything is unscathed, not tainted by the war and destruction.
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Awe that was so cute! I'm so glad Severus isn't totally blind to his feelings or pining after Lily. Can you give us a reminder of what year they are in now?
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 13 . 12/12/2013
Aww I love that they are trying to prank for the right reasons instead of being bully's!
nan55 chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
I don't think it needs improvement. I've always been fond of this pairing.
bluefirefly5 chapter 14 . 12/12/2013
Hermione obviously still has the impression that Severus is pining after Lily.
Princess Unikitty chapter 13 . 11/30/2013
Hooray for the Marauders, yay

End all lines of dialogue with punctuation marks sometimes you don't