Reviews for Hermione Malfoy Riddle
DrusillaDoll3 chapter 15 . 5/1
Just found and read your story! I love it! Hope you decide to continue and finish it!
andjelija.nenic chapter 15 . 4/23
Update more chapters about this story,because it's the best and also it's extra story that I have ever read about,so can you please update more,thanks.
Opal chapter 15 . 4/17
PLEASE continue PLEASE! what is Voldemort going to say and will they ever defeat dumbledor
Opal chapter 15 . 4/3
Come on PLEASE continue besides the rape which I skipped this is a wonderful story and is truly unique so I encourage you to continue.
Opal chapter 4 . 4/3
you r 1 CRAZY author enjoy your insanity
LoveK chapter 15 . 3/22
Please continue writing this story, it's too good to go unfinished. Please I'm hooked.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 15 . 3/13
thrilling story to read
Slytherin Princess34 chapter 15 . 2/15
Continue please!
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 15 . 2/6
I am excited to continue reading your work!
Mrs. Felix Volturi chapter 15 . 1/23
Love it love it love it please post more soon
maxinikins1997 chapter 15 . 1/17
Love this story so much, hope update will be soon
CDG chapter 15 . 1/13
Well, I must say technical errors, numerous misspellings, and several grammatical slips made throughout the story made it difficult to continue reading, especially when combined with some erratic character arcs and a few jarring timeline transitions. That said, I did still read the whole story you've posted thus far and I look forward to the next update. Form and content do need work, but the plot premise is intruiging and I'm curious to see where you'll take it next. Don't let the critique get you down, just work on the flaws as you go and enjoy writing the story. :-)