Reviews for Hermione Malfoy Riddle
censoredentity chapter 11 . 9/30
Badass Harry is heart
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 16 . 8/9
Awwwwwwwww! Please tell me you are continuing this! Please!
Bring emotion into your story, try and experiment a little bit more with your chapter structure as well. The current structure is atrocious. However, your story does have potential.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 16 . 7/30
Haha Draco calling Tom Uncle was perfect! please add more soon
RedsAttic chapter 16 . 7/27

Love you're storyline... As twisted as it is! Looking forward to your update!
ravensgirl52 chapter 16 . 5/22
Please hurry and update. I just finished reading all sixteen chapters that you already posted and they are absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
lozzy035 chapter 16 . 5/17
Update soon
Fullofpassion09 chapter 15 . 5/16
I'm enjoying the story and the plot but feel like a lot of background information is missing and that relationships are being rushed with little sign of build up or explanation for how they got to that point. I'm also confused as to why they're still accepting contracts with they've acknowledged Severus as her chosen.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 9 . 5/16
Why such an abrupt change in Ron? He seemed fine with her at the birthday party and now he's extremely antagonistic.
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 5/16
oh my! what a twist on the story, I can't wait for chapter 17, thanks you, it's getting really exciting. thanks ever so much.
barbedwirerose13 chapter 16 . 5/16
Great chapter, can't wait for more! Thanks for the update!
KEZZ 1 chapter 16 . 5/16
Great chapter :-D
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 16 . 5/16
Can't wait for the next chapter and the way Draco acted when in snake form and what he said was funny!
Lalina92 chapter 16 . 5/15