Reviews for Hermione Malfoy Riddle
Olivia Williams chapter 16 . 4/19
Please update soon i love this story. Think Ronald got iff too light. Hoping voldermort can cure Neville's parents. Update pretty please
AliceRose21 chapter 16 . 4/6
Different but I like it :)
Would love more of it,have harry get together with both hermione and severs. Or with lucius and narcissa in a triad,maybe draco hope for more
madeleine.byers chapter 16 . 4/4
I really hope you update this Story at some point soon i absolutely love it this is the 10th time ive read it now and i still love reading and laughing along with it
censoredentity chapter 11 . 9/30/2016
Badass Harry is heart
TheGirlNoOneSeesBoo chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Awwwwwwwww! Please tell me you are continuing this! Please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Bring emotion into your story, try and experiment a little bit more with your chapter structure as well. The current structure is atrocious. However, your story does have potential.
DarkMoon2222 chapter 16 . 7/30/2016
Haha Draco calling Tom Uncle was perfect! please add more soon
RedsAttic chapter 16 . 7/27/2016
Fantastic...

more?
Guest chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
Love you're storyline... As twisted as it is! Looking forward to your update!
Criminal Minds Queen chapter 16 . 5/22/2016
Please hurry and update. I just finished reading all sixteen chapters that you already posted and they are absolutely wonderful. I can't wait to read what you come up with next.
lozzy035 chapter 16 . 5/17/2016
Update soon
Fullofpassion09 chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
I'm enjoying the story and the plot but feel like a lot of background information is missing and that relationships are being rushed with little sign of build up or explanation for how they got to that point. I'm also confused as to why they're still accepting contracts with they've acknowledged Severus as her chosen.
Fullofpassion09 chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
Why such an abrupt change in Ron? He seemed fine with her at the birthday party and now he's extremely antagonistic.
SereniteRose chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
oh my! what a twist on the story, I can't wait for chapter 17, thanks you, it's getting really exciting. thanks ever so much.