Reviews for Red Converse
FullWolfMoonGirl chapter 7 . 10/15/2015
Awesome. I do hope you'll continue this. Don't be scared to go off script some, it can make things more fun. Your character ha a lot of .. Well.. Character. I like her!
lostiesgirl chapter 3 . 4/26/2015
Well it makes sense that Mickey nor Rose aren't there, seeing as this story took place the same day the shop blew up. Though, I'm wondering about Rose.

Also, you have a few spelling and grammatical errors, like commas, 'fallow' and not capitalizing. There aren't too many.
lostiesgirl chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
So... What was the reason for putting this chapter second?

I liked it, but that was weird.
lostiesgirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
I love it!

I think I remembered reading 'Alice Who' once, might have to go back to check, but this is amazing!

I laughed at the James Joyce thing, I couldn't help it.
Argetaie chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
I hope that you'll update soon cause I'm starting to like this story :) But you know what? I hope it won't go EXACTLY as it went in the show ;)
swordsandstories chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Only a couple of typos in this chapter. The very first word, you used Alice instead of I. And further on, you used "promotion" instead of "permission" when Alice gave the plumber permission to speak. I'm excited for the next chapter, and I'm wondering if you're going to follow Rose's adventures or if you're going to make up your own. :3 Can't wait to find out. Update soon!
swordsandstories chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I'm seriously in love with Alice as a character, and I like the way you are developing the story, but I am still slightly confused about what Alice does/doesn't know. She quotes some things perfectly, and then others she seems to have forgotten? Is it an act or is she genuinely lost? That's about the only thing I'm lost on as of right now :)
swordsandstories chapter 4 . 7/27/2014
Seriously. The cursing makes this 1000x better. It's like Rose's lines, essentially, but there is so much more sass I'm laughing.
swordsandstories chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
The only think I am confused about is why the character doesn't entirely remember how these things occurred. Like the bit about the giant transmitter, she seriously questioned if he was being stupid, when she should've known that he was exactly quoting himself? I'm only on Chapter 3 though, and it really doesn't effect your story much in the long run. I still really just love your character. The cussing really makes it awesome. Not too much, not too little. I love it
swordsandstories chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
YOUR CHARACTER IS SO PERFECT I JUST CANT EVEN HANDLE EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW OKAY. I am completely serious right now. Most original characters are seriously underdeveloped and have no personality. Already, in one chapter, I love the sassy side and I'm dying to figure out more about her. I'm really excited to start reading this, so expect to hear from me soon.
LovelyAmberLight chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Loving this. I especially love those tidbits when the Doctor gets suspicious like when she used his psychic paper and already knew his name. I bet those little suspicions will add up. And that could lead to trouble. Loved the preview. And can't wait for more.
Dr. Joker chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Yesss Finally can't wait!
Dr. Joker chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Please update i am begging you plzzzz lol
equineprobie chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
are you going to continue this?
JadeJedi chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I realize this is going to sound rude, but all summaries must be rated K. That means no swearing in the summary. ;)