Reviews for Red Coat
GummyDrive chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Ed just can't wait for some Winry lovin'. HAHA. Great job on this one!
Lady Courage chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Ahahaha! I love this! The history and the continuing adventures of the red coat... Very cute, a lot of fun. I adore Ed's telling people that he "wasn't really that short". Oh my gosh, he would SO do that. XDD

Well done! Cute and sweet!
OstensiblyInsane chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
oh god, male Ed with boob impressions in his coat.
Taaht'd be so hilarious when he's giving a report!
ThreeKittiesDancing chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Nice story for FMA Day. What is more iconic than Edward Elric in his red coat? (That's one thing that bugged me about the second half of FMA:B, Ed not having his red coat with him!). I like the idea of Mustang having a statue of the Elric brothers made, and Ed reacted pretty much like I'd expect him to about it. Good job!
fangirl2013 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Awwwwwa!
songs chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
so sweeeeet! happy october 3rd !
NinthFeather chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I loved this fic, and think it's a great FMA-day oneshot. Love the characterization, too...but I think you might have put the text in twice.
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
The story's there twice, but it was sweet to read! Never forget Oct. 3!
Darkskeleton chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Copy/paste is a nice thing but you have to be carefull and not do it twice :P
Ishte chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I Loved this. Ed's iconic red coat is awesome. This story repeated twice for some reason though.
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I think this was mistakenly copy-and-pasted twice; the second half of the story is identical to the first. Other than that, this was adorable! I don't think I could ever picture Ed without his red coat; one does not exist without the other haha. Great job!