Reviews for Wake Up Call
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 3/25
Christ, I got confused with the Batmen and Wonder Women for a moment.

Good piece though.
CrazyPhenom chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Finally got around to reading this one, I kinda like it, as much as I hate the Injustice WW. Nicely done.
Ni Castle chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
wow! I really, really loved it!
RedHood001 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Awww, I was hoping for more. By that I mean until the ending of Injustice.
jens.karlsson.129 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
more pleaes
Judy chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Wonderfully done! I knew that Bruce could never forget Diana a love like that just doesn't go away. I am thrilled that Diana has come to her senses because Bruce deserves true happiness. I know it won't be easy but true love has a way of fixing itself. I want to see Superman's butt get kicked especially for what he has done to Bruce and Diana. I hope you keep writing.
Mireilles3 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
That was great! Got more? Please?

Thanks for sharing!
Judy chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Excellent story! The emotions u wrote for Bruce n Diana were felt as I read. Capturing the love between these two super heroes was amazing. The pain, betrayal, and the
loss all for one man a great hero like Kal was unprecedented. I just hope the injustice Batman can forgive Wonder woman.
Derek Metaltron chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This was an interesting alternative to the Injustice storyline and I felt you managed to get the subtle differences in personality between the two Bruces and Dianas down perfectly. I could totally imagine this happening in the confines of the game, whilst I'm not against Kal and Diana as a couple the Regime Supes was far too broken and cold a character for me to imagine them having that great a relationship. Loved Ol's line about the two Amazons, exactly what he'd do.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
lol wow, that was so sudden and intense. it was a really quick story, i will admit. it was interesting and very 'straight to the point'. loved it! i hope you continue making great stories!
mbembet chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
i like it BMWW is the best :D
TheVampireStrahd chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Well done. While I enjoy the game of Injustice, I have problems with the story and feel that Wonder Woman would never have sided with Superman once he started taking over. To me, that was the big thing the writers of Injustice got wrong. I like how you wrote the Injustice Diana to see how wrong she was to side with Superman. Would like to see more but I guess this is a one shot.
Daeron Hightower chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
I can't really see batman forgiving her. I expected him to say something like " This world is my worst nightmare. My deepest fear have come true. Superman losing his mind, the league blindly following him, and worst of all, you leaving me for him."
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Pretty good. I liked the strength of the emotions you were able to convey. Good stuff.
Chaosmob chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Great piece, hopefully you can do another one or add to this one. :) The kissing scene was great. :)