Reviews for To Be In Each Other's Shoes
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 3/30
It's really kind of despicable though, that he would try and leave with the child without telling anyone. That's basically kidnapping. And I'm not too fond of Shizuo here, because he was unfaithful. If you love somebody, and get together with them, then you don't just break up because someone else is able and willing to give you children. Especially not if they live in a world like Durarara, where doctors like Shinra experiment with all kinds of shirt to the point males getting pregnant after developing a womb due to something they made isn't implausible.
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 3/30
Noooo... Izaya hates and fears dogs. He also fears fish eyes because they disgust him. I think Izaya is more of a cat person.
Shirohimesstories chapter 12 . 12/1/2016
I really loved the story till here C: it was really sweet and cute xD
And I definitely squealed there gosh- not to mention the hot smut -drolls-
Wiht this chapter though i think I will stop reading- TAT Shizuo going for Vorona just because she can have kids-
... no
x'DD thats just nope ahaha
But i really loved the story till here C': You are really good at writing!
thank you for writing this wonderful 11 chapters C': 3
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
Super duper retard strength!

You've seen it too? xD Btw this is Shimmerwind, a big fan of you, but I'm not logged in.
MetaGiga chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
Screams this is amazing I lol'd that they were each other for 3 more months xD
MetaGiga chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
Lolol I love Soul Caliber xD And imagining Shizuo and Izaya playing Mario Party made my day
MetaGiga chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
This is awesome xD love it
misachin chapter 16 . 1/14/2014
SEQUEL please!
nice work author!
LolitaPrincessLove chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
*Squeals of out most joy* EEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVED IT, ILOVEDITILOVEDITILOVEDIT SOOOO MUCH!
Lankito chapter 16 . 1/13/2014
Awww... :)
Lankito chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
He doesn't care about the child?
BlackSoulStar chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
No, I don't want them to fall out/ break up again. They're better together
alysazabat chapter 15 . 1/7/2014
Hello! Really I like history I'm a girl who speaks Spanish. Let me tell you that I like your story from the beginning but your plot is taking a wrong turn as the story no longer has a fixed purpose allegedly was a change of bodies should have ended when they fell in love, then make a sequel with the M-preg.
It bothers me: Shizuo is this very Ooc behave rather ungrateful son of a bitch who does not know what he wants since he went with Varona even can change that.
Kida: I do not drink out of this is that Izaya hates but is the kind of people you'd better damn what happens to the infromante and Shizuo.
Vorona is this behave like a bitch, not hGAS bulling him.
Well even can change that. There is a story in Spanish that makes the same mistake that you can change it yet.
I like your story hopefully understand what I say.
MusicIsaDrug18 chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
I liked the story at the beginning, but when Shizuo broke up with Izaya just because Verona can get children I kinda didn't like that. My Reason is that shizuo seems like he just goes out with someone who isn't scared of him, can get along with him and then can get children. Like a bastard...I hope his thinking somehow changes. All in all, a good story and good job. :-)
Hanako-Chan16 chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
They're so cute together!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »