Reviews for Referral
Phantasmal Abduction chapter 1 . 7/13
Your writing is amazing and I love your Trek fics. I think your character development and writing is some of the best I've read on here (and I've read a lot lol).
I don't know if you're still about, but I just wanted to fire out a comment and let you know your work is still being read and much enjoyed :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
gotta love bones, he's a true friend
Delete-please-7821832 chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
Huh this was really good I enjoy it.
Genibane chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I really liked this, definitely could have had another chapter!
Delete-account-please-7472094 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Oh this was really good I liked it.
Joanna Smith chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I'd like to read a sequel. My mind is spinning with ideas. Great little piece :)
iamtheillusion chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I really like the way you write Jim and Bones! Keep up the great work!
Senuna chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I know I said I would spam you into oblivion with my brilliant and witty reviews. I also said I would never eat too much raw cookie dough in a time-span of one hour. I'm terribly sorry about the first, but obviously the latter was worth every trip to the bathroom.
Either way, I figured if I was going to review, I want it to actually mean something. There is not a single story on this profile that I didn't enjoy and love, but there are a few that truly got to me. Which is why I'm posting my review on this oneshot, but you probably already connected the dots.

I'll be honest with you: I would love to see this story become a two-shot (is that even a thing now?). I'll even throw in some of my Dutch charm (that definitely isn't a thing) to convince you. This story has the potential to become like Toy Story, or Batman or hell even Mission Impossible (and yes, Jeremy Renner had everything to do with the last one). This oneshot is like Firefly, gone and finished too soon - which also reminds me of the cookie dough. Convinced yet?

I could continue but Harvey Specter is calling me so I should really get back to him. Yes I just said that. The day Karl Urban will make an appearance in that show is the day I can die a happy woman. Or the day where this story becomes a two-shot. (Bet you thought THAT was smooth).
Johijoha chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
That is so cute... seriously I should stop commenting your old storys but they touch me. Soooo... just bare with me and ignore them. XD
LilithL2 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
nice ;)
nmletters chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
In response to "not too long to wait" - speak for yourself! If I don't get a daily fix it's too late :)

Like many of your oneshots, sets the scene and mood concisely and in a very understated way with little details, like the calories and Jim's thinness. and "the two people he loved most in the world" was just great.

It did leave me feeling like the "do no harm" piece, moved and unsettled. Any chance for resolution and happiness after this? (not realistic, but it is fiction and Rodenberry was nothing if not optimistic!)
Bebedora chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
There's nothin' quite like a little Joanna and Jim to brighten my day. I love your writing style, and how you portray all the characters involved. For Bones to realize that he might just have to endure nightmares to ensure that Jim recovers fully, well, if that's not love, I don't know what is. Great job, I just loved this.

-B
WetCat chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Awwwww, Bonesy *_*
Noitratoxin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
You light up my dark looming day with a wonderful new story that lit up my smile and twisted my heart with a screwer. That ability of yours is truly horrifying.

God bless Bones with dreamless sleeps.
knightphoenix2 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Looks like either McCoy has some psi-powers of his won, that got activated by the mind-melds. Or else, the repeated mind-melds are a little bit more permanent than Spock realizes ...

Like to see the fact Jim is healing, with the respite the McCoy is givning him. However, it doesn't substitute for full, honest therapy. Which needs to begin - and soon.

Great story!