Reviews for Blood, Money, and Armani
Biancahurst chapter 6 . 4/2
Please update
Kilataia chapter 7 . 3/6
Really interesting story :)! I feel so sorry for Rose and Bella, they're really strong! And poor Reed, i hope he will be okay!
a bientot
Ur fan chapter 7 . 2/28
OMG hope to hear from you asap!
Plz plz plz, continue this story with continuous updates! Would love to see where this story goes! Plz continue writing!
Update please
lilmstran chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
MissMartha chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I just discovered your story and WOW! It's really fantastic. Thank you for sharing your creativity with us and update soon!
pinky3561 chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
Next chapter!
twibe chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Omg I loved it I almost cried! Please update soon! :)
Sakura Crystals chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Ohhh...I loved how they gave her a hug after her confession. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ahhleesaaa chapter 7 . 10/25/2013
Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/24/2013
:(, i'm not happy with this chapter. the cancer plot line is a cliche and overused plot device. also, you should have done more research. your doctors sounded like idiots ( the cancer cells in blood thing doesn't make sense) or like they're just reading from wiki - which sounds good, but it's unrealistic that bella would understand what the doctor is talking about without him explaining it to her in layman terms.

and that her kid being sick is the reason e&b are gonna start a relationship - he's essentially gonna pay her for seeing him - is really unromantic and totally icky.

your writing is OK. but you need to work on your dialogue. you use their names too much. ( almost every sentence of them starts or ends with bella or rose) we don't do that in normal, real conversation, it sounds phony and stilted; try to change that.
scareDcat chapter 7 . 10/23/2013