Reviews for Stranger in a Strange Land
Ny'Kle chapter 14 . 4/8
aahahahahhahahaahah!
ohh... this is good.
lovinit chapter 14 . 3/25
Uuuuupppppddddaaaaiiiitttt you twat its so good and the on,y one like it I can find
Species Unknown chapter 14 . 3/23
Well, I hope this is soon continued! XD Prolly one of the funnies LotR/Halo X-overs I've read!
Please please continue this story
Please continue this great story
justin.iwamasa chapter 9 . 3/20
This is really good please update soon and someone please create a lord of the rings and guardians of the galaxy story that would be fun.
ur follower chapter 14 . 3/12
Why the heeelll did you stop you little imbecile its one of the only awsome girl sparten and middle earth stories start back up pleas even if I'm the only one reading I love it do it for me pleas !
guest chapter 14 . 3/3
Looks good.

When are you going to continue Two Sides of the Same Coin, please continue.
Guestie chapter 14 . 2/28
Nice...and good...hope this doesn't turn into a Legomance or any other characters
Composer777 chapter 14 . 2/28
Huh, not bad at all!

I hope the exams went well Anquietas. :)

You've actually got me thinking about the way I've been approaching my story...and in particular, this part of it. I tend to over-label my work with details and descriptions, yours has fewer details yet are more clearly written, and still gripping all the same. Gandalf's outburst in the Black Speech took my eye specifically.

Great chapter, It's great to see that your story is still progressing. :)
OmegaInfinita chapter 14 . 2/27
Welcome back, how were the exams?
Awesome chapter, by the way.
No Country For Old Men78 chapter 14 . 2/27
Yay! You updated! Awesome chapter and you did a good job of showing the female spartan's more human side. Keep it up!
please please please please update this! I absolutely adore this story. I check every day to see if you've updated and it breaks my heart to see that u haven't. This is one of my favourite stories and I would be so dissapointed that a story with so much potential would just go to waste.
dfghjk chapter 13 . 2/12
I love it
Cant wait for the next chapter