Reviews for Hinata's baby
stupid story
Nooooooo more chapters more chapter I need to know!
Dasjay053 chapter 10 . 4/6
When the next chapter will be release?
Elizabeth chapter 10 . 3/31
I almost hope he lands infornt of Garra and his demon saying look at the pretty stars, before confessing everything. Don't if Garra's demon already filled him in or will just then, and they both are shocked at what Hinata did to him about the fox. Maybe Garra can offer advice because of his sister? And Naruto finds out. Will he agree to help Kurama get Hinata? Also will another Danzo or somebody sense the babies charka and decide to kidnap Hinata? Is Hinata slowing turning into a fox herself from the combintion of the babies, Kurama's mark, and etc.? Will the transformtion get easier as time goes by? Please update soon

Ps Can Garra's demon make a comment that Hinata is a looker and that he doesn't envy Kurama at all? And explain that if the twins are girls and look even half as good as mama boys will be chasing them before thier first kill. I would love to see Kurama reaction when it sinks in.
BlueBenny chapter 10 . 4/2
Hi! I missed this fic so much and I'm so glad you updated I really liked this chapter it was really ffunny and even though I imagined a handfull of meetings for Hinata and Kurama I never saw this one coming it was awesome. I really like this story and I really like the way you write so please keep writing :). I really like kurahina or however it is called because of this fic and partialy because I have a thing for beauty and the beast so thank you for introducing me to this ship I love it. Can't wait to see how this will turn out so please don't give up on this story pretty please. Hope to read more soon have a nice day and lot's of hugs and kisses
Damn it naruto uzumaki
Dassa-chan chapter 10 . 3/29
Own poor kurama kkkk
The children will be sooo cute and if they can turn like a little fox?! *_*
I totally shippo Hinata kurama or Hinata kurama Sasuke or Hinata with all them. Because she Deserved the better!
oooh you are back, it's been ages , so glad to see this updated (brought me back to fanfiction)

first things first: LMAO that was a funny chap XD

seriously though, a couple of things got clear here. for one that gray fox, I had assumed all foxes noticed that hinata was carrying the heirs of their leader or something and were paying her tribute. now it looks a bit more sinister.

lol sorry i can't stop laughing at the end.

hinata is getting more attached to the grey fox.

grey fox appears to be attracted to hinata, now if it is for hinata herself, because of teh energy she is radiating due to the babies, or just to piss ff kurama...that is yet to be seen.

some interesting new characters have appeared...lots of creepy woman lol

poor sakura, and naruto i guess. (funny cause i dont actually like sakura) but i see alot of heartache in team 7s future.

part of me really wants sasuke to either love hinata or become brotherly towards her. till this chapter i was hesitating between sasuhina and kurahina...now i'm more kurahina ttytt
YungHime chapter 10 . 3/30
Ooooo dang man Kurama went through all that just so his first direct encounter with
Hinata was her beating up lol that's so funny. I can't wait til you update again
dassa-chan chapter 10 . 3/28
Poor kurama kkkkk
i support kurama hinata ( i guess will be too cute) or kuramahinatasasuke *-*
and naruto with sakura,maybe.
not sasusaku please. Argg i really dont like this couple.

So cute kurama really "sees" hinata, while she always trying to get naruto attention. Why not the bijus have a love or mate? I think they deserve too. Totally right!
Ansious to see naruto reaction when kurama told him hahaha
So...how long until Kurama tells Naruto and Hinata the truth ?
How long until Hinata let slip that 'Naruto' is the father ?
Hallelujah! You finally updated! Poor Kurama though... He's already off to a bad start with Hinata. Can't wait to see how things progress from here. Update again please! ;)
Banjo the Fox chapter 1 . 3/28
Garbage plot, garbage fic.
MYK-ON chapter 10 . 3/28
Damn, that must of sucked for him. ...hahhaahahhahaahah
Good chapter
birthofthecool chapter 10 . 3/27
There are actually people shipping Sasuke and Hinata?!

WTF!?

I mean, I don't even understand the arrogant prick at all, but to pair him with Hinata?
Some people are really weird... and that's saying something, coming from me.

Sasuke Hinata? It boggles the mind. Seriously, before I read this in some of the reviews this story got, this particular part of the Naruto fan-scene had luckily passed me by.

Well, still not a fan of the whole Kyuubi idea. I mean, I just don't see how Hinata would even appear attractive to a fox-spirit... it's all pretty weird.
I'm still torn on whether to continue reading this.

And just so one thing is clear. Kurama clearly raped Hinata. She thought it was Naruto, she wanted to sleep with Naruto.
Never would she have accepted to sleep with the Fox spirit, if she had been in her right mind and known what happened.

Seriously, it's frigging disgusting to do something like that and I think to be in any way realistic, that alone should be enough for Hinata never to accept him.

Not to mention marking her as his, when she doesn't even know who is sleeping with her. The nerve of that mangy dog.