Reviews for Hinata's baby
muzicaldove chapter 1 . 8/12
omg please please please update!
aniox chapter 7 . 8/1
when she's going to give birth? think it should be a homebirth hinata decides to have but whatever.
When will you update the story is magnificant.
Please continue writing this story.
impronin chapter 10 . 6/12
I really enjoyed your story! I hope you continue this!
cam chapter 6 . 3/25
*Looks at profile pic then sai's stamet back to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stametback to profile pic then sai's stamet*

HOLY SH* T GAARAS THE BABY DADDIE
I love this story but you haven't updated in a while. Please update!
glassy.skies21 chapter 1 . 3/6
I need the ending to this story its so amazing and I've gotten really invested in it. I really want a kibahina moment in it too :)
sweetcrazyme chapter 10 . 1/26
next chapter
SailorNeoQueen chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Omg please update i love this fic!
Erza Inu Hyuga chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
*bangs my head against the wall* please complete this. Please complete this. PLEEEEEASE!
Sunny Bhasin chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
Dude..WTF! You wasted all our time by posting this half ass story and I don't think there's any NaruHina moment was in there. It seemed to be a rather SasuHina story. Thank You For Discontinuing It.
PuppyLoveCharm chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
when are you updating? I've been waiting ages! Please continue!
NaruHinaLover18 chapter 10 . 3/29/2016
This story was such a let down. Didn't think it would be beastiality. Disgusting. Was hoping for naruhina. Basically wasted my time reading this. Smh
Damon chapter 10 . 3/3/2016