Reviews for (ym-8-04) Shinanai Paranoia
love toshiro dragon chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
R u going to continue this story? It is interesting.
Ice-Dragon-Princess-10 chapter 18 . 7/7/2014
Please update! This story is so cool! But seriously, I guess two geniuses stupid. And how did Gin get caught so easily? Please update soon.
A Midsummer chapter 18 . 6/28/2014
The father son duo are just both too stubborn for their own good. Gin tries to do things his way, Toshiro messes it up and it blows on their faces. Two genuises equals stupidity at it's finest. *facepalm*
A Midsummer chapter 15 . 6/28/2014
Ichigo of all people hit the nail in the head. I just...I need to breathe.
Kittyjuneic chapter 18 . 6/11/2014
Why must you stop here! I want to know what happens! I really like this story, not nearly as much as Touchan Taicho I have to admit (which I wish you two would update more!), but quite a bit. Keep going! I wish to know what will happen, how will Gin's secret come out!?
Guest chapter 18 . 4/22/2014
How the hell did ichimaru get cornered by the vice captain so easily? Ichimaru's reflexes are so great he can easily parry ichigo with bankai and mask! Moreover, he could sense them before they arrive. Lastly, you seriously undermined his planning abilities. This was the guy who planned and tricked aizen for over a century. Playing everyone as a fool. Not flaming yeah.
ice-dragon-10 chapter 18 . 4/6/2014
Awesome! Can't wait for the next part of the story!
Higekimaru chapter 18 . 4/4/2014
This is grim. But I very much like it. Thanks for writing.
purpleswans chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Well, that's trouble... poor Toshiro! He finally gets rescued like he wants, but that means he's in danger, and to make matters worse, his friends are going to think he's being manipulated or something.
haeye chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Holy crap! I really want to know what happens next. Dose Gin have a reason for smoking and will he tell Toshrio?

BTW, I'm so happy that you are updating this fic as promptly as you are recently.
forever122 chapter 18 . 4/3/2014
Whee! Another chapter! Dang it Shuhei! Why now?! Couldn't you have waited another day or two?! Poor Gin. He realized Shiro did something to try escape from him. I believe everyone now has a misunderstanding of one thing or another. What happened to Rukia going too? Shiro-chan is already scared of physicals, this one he should be terrified of. Once again, dang it Shuhei! Oh. I forgot to mention how I liked Toshiro asking and trying to get fresh air while Gin insisted that it isn't safe. Just like an overprotective parent... You have to tell everyone sometime Gin, you have to tell... Update please! This is making my sick day better!
forever122 chapter 14 . 4/3/2014
I had to logout so I could actually reveiw this chapter. Aww... poor Toshi has lost confidence. I REALLY likes Gin and Toshiro's first conversation here. Gonna be compliant, huh? Hmm... Changed ya mind, Toshiro? Good... Still going to be compliant though. Hehehe... The last sentence here is a nice way to end the chapter. Plus it is an interesting sentence or two. Update and don't end soon!
forever122 chapter 17 . 4/3/2014
Nooo! This cannot come to an end right now! Still so much to do with this story. Urahara better tell Ichimaru they're coming... They can't find Toshiro yet! NO! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! Er! Please don't end this!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Good chapter! I like that you had Isshin and Karin recognise the symbol, but why was it gone later? Did Toshiro take it down because Gin was home?
forever122 chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
'O' I am sooooo happy right now! You have made my day! Uh oh... This spells trouble for Gin... Is Karin gonna go visit? Hehehe... Gin is — wait. The paper disappeared. Oh ho ho... Next chapter please!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »