Reviews for Little Moments
KensiBlonde chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Aw, very cute. I like the line about failing over and over to find acceptable substitutes. So sad. Darn those kids! :)
deletingthissoon chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I like the idea behind these little ficlets. :) They're kinda like Tumblr headcanon posts that people do where they list out little scenarios.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2015
Awesome! 11 and 15 are soul crushers!
samanddiane4ever chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
Little Moment 11: Nice story. The two dancing romantically .. how sweet. and the background of the love story of Marilyn and DiMaggio. What I think is that many things would happen around the breakup of Diane with her boyfriend, years later . I dare say you that this may be an interesting topic for another "Little Moment."
kkbeatlesfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Wow, great work with this! I thought you did an excellent job of creating the emotions of each character, and I especially enjoyed #1! Great job!
samanddianefan10 chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
wow very nice capture of their thoughts and their personalities shone through big time. Very very nice, and I do hope there will be more soon!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
WOW OH WOW! this so made my night! American Pie by don McLean is kind of mine and my bf's song, so it has a lot of meaning for me. this was cool! just when I didn't think your beautiful story could get better, you had to go and include Martin! I so loved that! In fact, I just *may* have a few friends from the Frasier board who would be happy to check this out.

Anyways I'm sorry for the delay, life stuff and all, but this was worth the wait for me. Thank you for contributing so much to this board. I am so happy for all of the new authors that are keeping Sam and Diane alive. very well done, and I will read more when I have time.

thank you...please keep writing. You are one of the very best authors I've had the privilege to come across on the net! :)
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
What is it about the name Simon Finch-Royce that always sets me on edge? LOL Glad to see he had his comeuppance for his smug dismissal of our ship. Loved the Pinafore story so much. Terrific stuff. As I just said to sunnymadden in another review, I'm always glad to see the Italian period addressed, since it is underwritten in the show. Great depiction of Diane's mental state at the wedding. Oh so much angst in these scenarios. Very nice work, though! Look forward to next!
samanddiane4ever chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Well. Many things I thought about this news shots, but mainly a important idea: Sam and Diane are two complementary. They need each other for being perfect. Its true, at the begining of their relationship had mismatches, but, as time passed, they realized their complementarity: neither Deborah towards Sam, neither Frasier towards Diane, had the same good influence on them. S&D, with their ex-couples respectives, perhaps would have many things in common, but for nothing enriching to their lives. Howewer, S&D together are" yin-yang". For that reason, they never found someone more perfect for them. In S5, when Simon Fitch Royce makes his statement, S&D, had achieved that point of mutual understanding. Fitch Royce, with " all his wisdom, can not see. It isnt strange, in other way, because he doesnt hear to neither of the two... Keep on writting. I missed you, last days, in the blog.
Chelsea Oz chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
These are like little jewels! I especially like number 10, that's a diamond!
samanddiane4ever chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
great: I particularly like the third, when Martin tells Frasier that Diane is in love with another man, we all know who he is, and always will be; then we have always hoped to reconsider both and back together.
Also agree with Jessica Simpson, I like the fifth, there is a significant void in this chapter, "before and after dessert", and must to write fics to fill it. .. Nice in general.
SamandDianeOTP chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
These are great! Glad to see that you could come up with these things too!
Thanks for the kind words. You did great!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
They were all great, but number 5 was just SO great! I seriously need more fic about before/after dessert. That blank is just way way too huge. Thanks for filling it in a bit! Well done all around!
Chelsea Oz chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I love these!
audries chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I am completely and totally flattered that something I wrote inspired these. I love all of them, you capture the characteristic poignancy of the show and characters so well. Bravo as always.