Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
I love this story I have been following it since it was posted but haven't reviewed til just now. Can't wait for more. It's very hard to find well written BDSM fics with poly relationships. Keep up the amazing work I really hope to see another update soon!
Firemnwnb chapter 4 . 9/27
Hannah not Hanna. Forwards and Backwards it's spelled the same. Hannah. hannaH. look carefully at the two H's at both ends of the name...
Reader of Harry Potter chapter 17 . 9/22
I hope all is well tis a shame the storyline appears abandoned. Have a nice day.
gaharbert chapter 17 . 9/21
wow this is great. keep it coming
enjoying the story, albeit with reservations, especially over the sexualisation of kids.

easy enough to retcon them older, (pretend we are talking about older protagonists who are starting school at say 16) but pre-teens and sex is definitely squick-yuck.

and all this only becomes more so when older characters are involved (fiona for instance, especially in the rather predatory 'training' of the ignorant house elf lass). Daphne's situation is clearly meant to shock, but even that isn't exactly going to make reading about it any more comfortable for your readers

yes i know they haven't actually carried through any actions yet, and I know you have gone out of your way to have them be stated to be more mature than they have years, but I'm not sure you have gone far enough to making it absolute that we are not dealing with kiddy-sex here. (an extra twenty weeks, or even two years still makes them uncomfortably young, and some of the teasing literally criminal).

On another note you do seem a little confused with the magical society, whether it recognises covens or not, because if it does then Dan granger's situation is only odd in that he's not a magical? and not that he's got a couple of ladies. Fair enough if this is a conscious decision to have the society being nutso, but otherwise...

all that said there are some interesting and imaginative ideas going into this story and were the protagonists actually written up as the late teens they appear to be in action and diction then I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it
listohain chapter 17 . 9/18
Very goof fanfics, keep it writing!
lou2003us chapter 17 . 9/17
I really want to see what happens next!

Looking forward to next chapter.

Keep up the great work!
Hamilton chapter 17 . 9/15
Ah well, talk about cliffhangers... and DE wards, of course :-)!
LeprechaunJV chapter 17 . 9/15
Glad I found this story. Excellent!
jbynum chapter 17 . 9/14
This is a ery good story, I hope you finish it. Good Luck
What a cliffy - Please don't make us wait another three months (wink, wink)
LWJ2 chapter 9 . 9/9
Very well done so far; I'm enjoying this immensely. I like the way you've moved with your premise, technically, you hold reader interest well, your story's flow is good, and you've very few typos. I'll be looking forward to your updates with anticipation.

willam and jack and jake chapter 17 . 9/8
very interesting can't wait to read more
nyura-vanko chapter 17 . 9/8
OMG I love it! and I love that Luna is involved now too!
Seventhsword2 chapter 13 . 9/8
Hate to nit-pick at the time line, but it is currently 1991 in the story (unless you moved the timeline but you never stated so) Sailor Moon wasn't published until '91, adapted until 92, and wasn't localized until 95.