Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
Hey,
Your story is very intricate in detail and precision. Will you be completing it anytime soon?
Nice chapter! Just re read the entire story as I forgot most of it. Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Jerry Gross
spool chapter 21 . 4/3
Incredible story so far. Absolutely one of the best i have read in year's. I hope you update it soon.
Yaw6113 chapter 21 . 3/30
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
Ducky1776 chapter 21 . 3/29
I think I started reading this a while back and then decided it wasn't my cup of tea. This time I was more ready for it, I think. I hope you find your way back again soon. I want to see some shaking going on!
ballsandweeners35 chapter 11 . 3/24
Tha k God! you put Snape to what he actually is, he headed closure, but never got it. Nobody ever understood on this website but you frickin did THANK YOU!
rustyone chapter 21 . 3/23
This is decidedly a little different take on Harry and Hermione. Very enjoyable story. I hope you are going to finish. Thanks for sharing your very vivid imagination!
I love this story. Please update the story soon I can't wait to read further and see the reaction of Dumbledore to the new throne
glenn1970 chapter 20 . 3/20
Wow! I Love this story, and I can't wait to see what is coming in it's future updates. It is very well written and a true work of art. Thanks for all the hard work and love you have put into this wonderful story, it truly shows.

Thanks,

Layne
Gallifrey denizen chapter 11 . 2/15
Is silkenrobe the oc he's going to be with?
Gallifrey denizen chapter 10 . 2/15
I honestly like this story but don't you think you should summarize a bit more instead of adding so much detail to everything?
locojoe4 chapter 12 . 2/10
It's been such a long time since I've read this, that I forgot "Aunt Nancy" is Narcissa. Excellent story so far. Since I've forgotten probably 80% of it, can't wait to read the rest of what's available.
flowerchild33 chapter 20 . 2/1
Wow. I just finished and I love this story. I see there hasn't been an update in many months. PLEASE don't leave this unfinished.
Glanced at a few chapters and noticed that for a knowledgeable and smart HP story, writer doesn't seem to be. Long chapters with only small actual story in them. Must work for NBC news as story reminds me of their newscast.
cmfisher chapter 21 . 1/21