Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
Faery66 chapter 21 . 8/16
Hope to read more soon.

D
Magiusjrb chapter 21 . 8/6
Wonderful story line and excellent development of both story and characters! It's fun also!
Lauren Saint chapter 21 . 8/3
Love this story! It has a great plot and I'm really enjoying reading it. Well written, looking forward to reading more! :D thanks for great read!
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 7/30
Hmmm, VERY interesting; MORE PLEASE! :-D
danielwelsh2001 chapter 21 . 7/29
I came across this the other day and I couldn't put it down until I'd finished. Thoroughly enjoyable, well written, nice and in depth. Eagerly awaiting the next update.
uriil chapter 21 . 7/26
Pretty good work overall, hopefully we'll see an update before too long ;)
GouberMan chapter 7 . 7/23
So taking pride in how many words you have in a "chapter" when i skip trough it and find "gasp" Nothing. Wow did not see that coming Nothing happened, No time went by, no progress was made and whats this still no sign of a plot. Wait got to see something be right back... Wow simply... not unexpected. 21 freaking chapters and you have not even covered Christmas break in their 1ST, their FIRST YEAR and still the chapter is filled with nothing but conversations. Its no wonder you are on Fan-fiction cause you don't know how to write a story for nothing. Have you ever read a book in your life? Let me guess you read the first couple of pages in J K Rowling's work and then tried to create your own. That is not a question. Just give up go become a mechanic, you cannot grasp the English language, not to mention how UK English is. You are either white trash or ghetto black and never once found out how to speak nor did you pay attention in school. Those are the type I like to call evolution's rejects and you, you slob fit that category. DO NOT RESPOND I WILL ignore you I DO NOT want to have to dumb myself down just to try and figure out what you might say, but I can guess it probably will be unimaginative words like Fuck and Asshole etc which will just prove my points and observations about you. Have a nice life, just stay away from any form work that need too much thinking.
GouberMan chapter 6 . 7/23
Six freaking so called chapters 6! I do not know how anyone call call pages full of NOTHING but conversations a chapter let alone a story. You just freaking blab and blab, never once stopping to write an explanation. Oh you sure as heck have the characters keep blabbing and talking and explaining things they should not have an experts/professional knowledge on. Outside of that where is the damn story? What is going on? Where is the plot? In your summary first thing you said was Mature. Where is the maturity with Harry still acting and responding like he is 10 barley 11. His responses, him being unsure of himself, second guessing himself; and pretty much always thinking something negative about him self in a depressing and destructive way. How is that being Mature? You talk about all this stuff and a new way to look at Harry's time in hogwarts but sof far in SIX chapters it has been NOTHING BUT conversation after boring and redundant conversation.
god of all chapter 21 . 7/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
mckertis chapter 3 . 7/20
Fuuuu...dont tell me, Hermione is gonna be a fucking lesbo, and her mom is a bi-slut...ugh, and you started so well, but this...
Araytigre chapter 21 . 7/19
It might give him a small fright when he wakes up, particularly with Su there too, however, I think what will startle them the most would be that either Fiona or Floozy had placed him there without any of the other parties knowledge, or permission (not that either of the girls would have minded, lol). Now we have two Avatars (Hufflepuff/Slytherin), one with a Consort, and a Patron (with two more in Neville and Susan when they gain their majority). We do know that Luna will become Rowena's Avatar, so all's we got to figure out is who will be Godric's. We do know that it will be a Girl, but not necessarily from Gryffindor, my thought would place her from Hufflepuff, hmm... possibly Hannah? Regardless, we will see who later that will be, but the Fun will be tomorrow when Helga's Throne shows up at the head of her table signifying that another Avatar has ascended, and showing Albus that his power is diminishing. Only mildly concerned about that Bill that Albus mentioned for the January Wizengamot meeting. Thank You. TTFN
CubsKing chapter 21 . 7/14
Interesting story. I'm looking forward to seeing where you take it.

At times it seems that Dumbledore is senile. At times it seems he's evil. I'm curious to see if and how you'll end up having him be.

Keep up the good work!
LovesDragons chapter 21 . 7/6
Nice, good intro with Su Li and it's great to see Dumbledore so flustered.
Gingersnappedcookie chapter 21 . 7/5
You've got me hook, line and sinker. Your skill for expanding time without dragging it out is great. The devil's in the details and you kill it. 10/10 would read again and will continue to do so, or so I hope. Great job!
MsQueenWitch chapter 21 . 7/4
so good i hadn;t read since chap 16 or 17. so reread to make sure i didn't miss anything and to catch anything i missed since the last time i read it and damn it is even better.. keep up the good work and please keep sharing your amazing and wonderful talent. Thanks so much for sharing such a priceless piece of art with us.

Jane, Kudos, and much love