Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
apls79 chapter 21 . 8/9
This is a good story. I hope you continue it.
shadewolfedrt chapter 21 . 8/7
I hope to see more of this great story. I t has alot of new ideas or new ways to view old ones.
Bjalf chapter 8 . 6/20
The over-the-top sexual innuendo doesn't fit well with pre-teens, and the Dom/Sub stuff is way out of my comfort zone.
Bjalf chapter 6 . 6/20
Well written, but definitely weird.
snoopythepenguin chapter 3 . 4/15
I usually don’t comment but I was pretty uncomfortable with the sexual innuendos in this. I was excited bc this included mentions about the goblins’ involvement in the beginning, but I could barely handle reading past the third chapter. It just gave off weird/creepy vibes bc they should be 11/12 at this point.
Wolvie26 chapter 21 . 3/23
Would love to see Harry's reaction when he wakes up. This has a nice twist to the founders are still around, but need avatars to interact with others who can't get in the rooms. Can't wait to see what happens next! Hope you update soon!
DontMindMe chapter 21 . 3/13
Is this why i try not to read uncompleted stories, for ypu find unbelievably great ones like this and realise they are unlikely to ever be finished.

That said i will be checking back hoping to see more of this story written.

DMM
I wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire. I’d likely pull out a stick and a package of marshmallows.
So hermione is a stupid meek bitch and Harry is a controlling idiotic asshole. Why does anyone read this garbage. I skimmed most of this chapter. The fucking angst and drama was so thick I would have needed a chisel to get through it. Could have done entirely without this retarded chapter.
Ugh. Fuck you. I hate writers who constantly put shut off for fake drama. That retarded shot automatically makes your story suck.
alcfiegen chapter 6 . 12/26/2020
it sounds like you're projecting your misogynistic control fantasies over women onto 11-year-old children
alcfiegen chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
give your dialogue line breaks so we know who is speaking. each new speaker gets a new line
Guest chapter 12 . 11/27/2020
Yep a random oc daughter drop. Story was garbage before this but now it became a 0/5
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2020
Wtf is wrong with this author? I pray that the reason why the author stopped writing this fanfic was because he/she got their house raided by the fbi because people who write about 11year olds being “horny” and going to have sex is the most disturbing thing like wtf is wrong with you? Fucking disgusting and you should be in jail
Guest chapter 6 . 11/27/2020
Story is beyond disturbing with the sexual teasing with 11year olds like wtf is wrong with you
1,257 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »