Reviews for Heirs of the Founders
autizmo chapter 21 . 6/28
Fun story!, Sad to see that it hasn't had an update in years, I hope the motivation comes back sometime!
Good work!
Graybear32 chapter 21 . 5/6
One of the most enthralling Fanfictions I have ever read. I do hope you plan on continuing this as it is the most worthwhile reading I have seen in quite a while.
like those that have Reviews: 1,288 - Favs: 3,648 - Follows: 4,453 - this story I find it an intresting idea some very good and yessome not so good but all in all this is on balance an outstanding story idea and it great pity it is a last fanfiction doom may be not finised bit real life come first so thank you all your hard work on this and sharing it with us all and I do hope you update it one day soon
C3nterF0ld chapter 3 . 2/8
got further into ch3 and I'm already seeing what people are talking about. dawg tf?
C3nterF0ld chapter 1 . 2/8
yo Marvin fox had it right. what on earth is with all the- like bro. use a damn comma like a normal perso. is used when you're taking a sudden break in conversation. whyre they supposedly speaking so haltingly? I'm only on ch3 and hopefully what I've seen in the other reviews is not true and really just exaggeratedotherwise, things are gonna get real uncomfortable real fast..
Viperstrike2 chapter 2 . 1/2
Loving it so far
Keeping enough to the story so I know what’s happening but changing enough so it’s fresh and original
mumphie chapter 21 . 12/29/2021
An interesting story. I think I would have been more comfortable having Harry and Hermione being 13 or so instead of 11. The dialogue and innuendo would be a tad better to understand if they were older. I was also wondering where you were going with the seeming anti-God rhetoric in your first couple of chapters. Your choice, of course, but there's a point, and then it gets preachy.
I did like your characterizations and labeled hierarchy of the Goblins. I also liked your verbiage and dialogue. It reminded me of age old 1930s movies.
I guess you want a story to go around your sexual innuendo and I wanted a story around Harry and Hermione being better than canon and getting the better of their detractors. I guess we don't mesh. Say la vie.
Makimass chapter 8 . 12/17/2021
How's the first day of their class says dumbledore lol they didn't even go to a single class because all they seem to think about is screwing each other, mind you these two are just 11 years old
Makimass chapter 7 . 12/17/2021
"more mature, knowledgeable and motivated Harry Potter"
bullshit
Makimass chapter 6 . 12/17/2021
the fuck? is the author a pedo?
wandamarie chapter 21 . 12/9/2021
wow thank you for the story and chapter please update the great story when you get a chance to thank you
wandamarie chapter 20 . 12/9/2021
wandamarie chapter 19 . 12/9/2021
thank you for the chapter keep up the great work thank you
wandamarie chapter 18 . 12/9/2021
wandamarie chapter 17 . 12/9/2021
oh my getting good thanks
1,291 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »