Reviews for I'll Cover You
cieltakumi chapter 21 . 5/23
Please continue this story! I seriously read the entire thing today and I need to know how it ends! By the way, your writing is amazing. I had a stupid grin on my face the entire time.
I love this story so much! There's just a huge amount of character development for each of the people in this story, even the ones who've only been shown for a little amount of time, and overall the plot really intrigues me! If you have the time please update soon!
elex88 chapter 21 . 5/4
I would sign in but I wont have internet for a while and i needed so this:

FREAKING CLIFF HANGERS TO THE MAX RIGHT NOW! AND GAHHH FINALS AND MOVING BACK HOME ARE GOING TO KILL ME!

PLEASE update soon... mu sanity needs it
rephiamluvers123 chapter 21 . 3/31
WHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTT?! UPDATE NOW PLEASE D':
Sachiel Angelo chapter 21 . 3/15
I thought it might have been Eren's dad that send those men. But is it really... I hope it won't get too crazy where some guy pretending to be Eren's dad is trying to kidnap Eren so he can use him as a hostage against Eren's dad. See isn't that not confusing? I cannot wait for the next chapter! Its been so long, so good to see you back with more.
Cheers.
Yes this is my name chapter 21 . 2/27
NUUUUUUUU GRISHA NUUUUUUUU DONT TAKE EREN
Yvonne Park chapter 21 . 2/26
Haha of course. I just find this story, and read through the whole thing, and it ends on this terrible cliff hanger! haha keep going! I love the relationship between Eren and Levi, and I want it to keep going! Eren's stupid dad shouldn't be able to ruin that. I can't wait to read more! :)

-Yvonne
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 2/17
interesting can't wait for more
FreakyFee94 chapter 21 . 2/17
I want more! Please continue soon! :)
guestis chapter 21 . 2/16
Awesome :3 and what a cliffhanger! Keep up the good work!

P.S. I think you have a typo near the end. It said something tha Eren could hear leaving in the kitchen, but I think you might have meant Levi in the kitchen? I'm on mobile so I can't go to check it anymore but it was after Eren woke up
guestis chapter 21 . 2/16
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting for this so much! And sorry I don't have anything proper to say as I'm reviewing before I even read the chapter. I just had to thank you as fast as possible!
chibi monsta chapter 21 . 2/16
Grisha's back!. That asshole. How dare he.
Hibary-Hiwatari chapter 21 . 2/16
Grisha, you god damn FUCKER! ! ! !

Ahhh, I have missed this :'D

Anyway, on with the topic o.รณ!

What DOES want Grisha from Eren? Because I seriously cannot believe that he decides to play being a good father because he feels like it.

Fuck, Levi, do something!

Eren's wealth is pretty bad, poor boy :c

And now I hope for the next chapter to be ready soon :D

But I ain't an hypocrite, I know how hard it gets to actualize a fic that you has postpone/procrastinate for a long time so, instead, I'm going to ask you to keep writing as good as you are doing n.n

So, until the next time, byes! :D
WiltedRose6063 chapter 21 . 2/15
Please please please keep your promise
Kuro skies chapter 21 . 2/15