Reviews for Acceptable Losses
Grace2smile chapter 35 . 5/29
Wait a sec...I thought Sam killed Archer!
Gigi chapter 16 . 5/21
Wait...so is Archer dead, or isn't he?!
Gigi chapter 6 . 5/19
Oh gosh...that last line! "In the darkness, Sam Kirk smiled grimly, his handsome face obscured by shadows as they willingly sold their souls to the devil. "Ladies and gentlemen," Sam said softly, "welcome to Section 31."

OOOOOOOOH, THE THRILLS! When Jim finds out what he's done to them...
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 36 . 2/11
PeekingSunshine chapter 36 . 12/9/2016
I am trying so hard not to sob emotionally. Seriously. I'm on a public bus and I just put makeup on and I'm headed to work and I'm freaking the heck out.
In hindsight, I probably could have picked a better time to read this. But I thought Jim would go with them... I understand why he didn't though, and I am glad that he's taking care of himself.
The whole thing was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
AkitaFallow chapter 36 . 10/25/2016
This entire series has been a wild ride from start to finish, and I can't express how much I loved it. It was paced perfectly, characterized perfectly, and gave me a true feeling of completion when it was done. I'm so glad you wrote it and I'm so glad I found it. Thank you for this wonderful gem.
AkitaFallow chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
I thought I had flailed enough but now there is flailing and TEARS.

I hope you're proud of what you've done. (You should be.)
AkitaFallow chapter 2 . 10/24/2016
Okay I've been binge reading this series for two fricken days and I've flailed so many times and I CAN NO LONGER CONTROL THE FLAILING. I figured you should know that before I keep reading. You are RUINING me with this beautiful series that I love in every way.
star-eye chapter 31 . 9/26/2016
I love Sulu. I adore Bones. They are all such precious little psycho/sociopaths.
TKcloud9 chapter 36 . 9/8/2016
Last chapter seriously brought tears to my eyes... a whole lot of chapters did, but anyway, wow.
anastasiaeliades27 chapter 36 . 9/8/2016
omfg. fuck u and ur perfect ending and perfect words uhhhhh *breaks down *
Serendipity989 chapter 36 . 8/20/2016
Fuck you and fuck your perfect fucking ending. Jesus Christ, the whiplash I've had reading these stories is unfucking believable. You should be proud of the misery you've put hundreds of people through. Who knows? I could blink and jtll become a thousand people. Job well done man.
Serendipity989 chapter 4 . 8/20/2016
I can tell by the this ending that it's going to tear Bones apart
Star-Nebula42 chapter 36 . 8/5/2016
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
reading-rider chapter 36 . 2/19/2016
Hello there,
I just found your stories and have been avidly reading them. I realize you haven't posted in a while and hope you are having too much fun with your child. I just wanted to let you know how very absorbing and wonderfully crafted your stories are. I have been staying up way to late reading them and arriving late at work because I can't put your stories away in the morning. Thanks so very much for sharing your talent and dedication as a writer with us all. Acceptable Losses is excellent reading and very moving. Just in case you post in the future, I've set an alert. But I wanted you to know how much I've thoroughly enjoyed your work. God Bless~
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »