Reviews for Acceptable Losses
star-eye chapter 31 . 9/26
I love Sulu. I adore Bones. They are all such precious little psycho/sociopaths.
TKcloud9 chapter 36 . 9/8
Last chapter seriously brought tears to my eyes... a whole lot of chapters did, but anyway, wow.
anastasiaeliades27 chapter 36 . 9/8
omfg. fuck u and ur perfect ending and perfect words uhhhhh *breaks down *
Serendipity989 chapter 36 . 8/20
Fuck you and fuck your perfect fucking ending. Jesus Christ, the whiplash I've had reading these stories is unfucking believable. You should be proud of the misery you've put hundreds of people through. Who knows? I could blink and jtll become a thousand people. Job well done man.
Serendipity989 chapter 4 . 8/20
I can tell by the this ending that it's going to tear Bones apart
Star-Nebula42 chapter 36 . 8/5
Loved it, loved it, loved it!
reading-rider chapter 36 . 2/19
Hello there,
I just found your stories and have been avidly reading them. I realize you haven't posted in a while and hope you are having too much fun with your child. I just wanted to let you know how very absorbing and wonderfully crafted your stories are. I have been staying up way to late reading them and arriving late at work because I can't put your stories away in the morning. Thanks so very much for sharing your talent and dedication as a writer with us all. Acceptable Losses is excellent reading and very moving. Just in case you post in the future, I've set an alert. But I wanted you to know how much I've thoroughly enjoyed your work. God Bless~
I have been immersed in your world for the past week and more. I'm so sorry yo come to te end of this. Thank you so much for creating such a journey of adventure. I'm glad Jim made it.
MumblePhantomFox chapter 36 . 11/26/2015
Standing ovations all around, as lovely and full of mind-numbingly torturous plot twists as ever and I loved every word! :D Seriously, just all of your fics are so beautifully written and so well thought out, they're freaking amazing. 3
Avlon Moon chapter 36 . 8/6/2015
tanseynz chapter 36 . 7/13/2015
I've read a shedload of ST fanfiction, but THIS is the one the filmmakers should be looking at for next in the series. It has EVERYTHING necessary, plus your own characters mesh perfectly. It tears the heartstrings, it has 'yay' moments, moments of love and enduring friendship, and heaps and heaps of Enterprise in space(plus more than a few planets).
Grace2smile chapter 36 . 6/13/2015
GAAAAAAAAAAH! I love your stories. :)

The end.
delete-account-please-6680213 chapter 36 . 4/24/2015
Good story I really look forward when you update soon.
delete-account-please-6680106 chapter 36 . 4/24/2015
Great story I can't wait to read more so please update very soon if you can.
Grgoyldef2 chapter 36 . 2/24/2015
What an amazing series of stories. I really can't put into words the enjoyment I received from reading them. You really do have a gift with these characters. Thank you so much for writing them.
1,141 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »