Reviews for No one to turn to
Well, to be fair Snape is very pathetic and Dumble sore could have handled the situation so much better. Like warning him or having him in the freaking medical room. Or warning him that if he does move they’ll have to “paralyze” him. Or not have other people in the room. Etc etc
XMatchBookX chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
...
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Good ending. Except you didn't deal with Dumbledore and his arrogance!
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 7/31/2010
Much better.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
Now they know! I hope they like what they heard! Let them all know they contributed to it! Anybody with eyes and a brain could have seen what was going on!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 7/31/2010
Except can he actually say what he needs to say with out you telling Dumbledore!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
No one will leave you alone after an attempted suicide, Harry. A suicide watch means you will be watch ALL the time! It was the worst thing you could have done. Although privacy seems to be something neither the Wizarding World nor your friends nor your teachers understand. Leaving you alone right now isn't the best idea either. However giving you some privacy and some space is. Prying and always having people looking at you like you are under a microscope no wonder you are at your wits end. Plus the lack of sleep as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Harry needs to deal with Dumbledore and his so called concern by asking him straight out "When did you decide to care about me? You have never cared about me or been concerned about my health or welfare. If you had of been you would have checked up on me or at least listened to me but you didn't and you don't. Now I no longer wish to talk to you because I no longer trust you nor do I trust those who think you know everything and who refuse to believe you can be wrong about anything. Every single adult I have come in contact with and my so called friends have had a chance actually a myriad of chances to listen to me in the past few years when I hid nothing. Even the 'smartest witch of her age' can't get her nose out of a book long enough to see what is right before her eyes. As for Mr. and Mrs Weasley well they are both blind and deaf and even refused to believe their own sons why should I talk with them. As for Remus well I love him but he like so many other people believe that you are God Almighty and can do no wrong. As for Professor McGonagall she had her chance to believe me and blew it. I don't trust adults at all and kids rarely. Why should I? Nobody has ever given a good gosh darn about me! Now you have enough information go find out what you want to know. Prove to me you do care by using your brains NOT by forcing me against my will!" and do it in front of people. Also answering what Fletcher said about Albus having Harry's best interests at heart by saying "No he doesn't. He never has and never will. And if he says he does he is a liar. Someone who cares would never do what he has done to me." All of these should be said calmly, evenly not yelling like an angsty teenager. That won't get Harry anywhere.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Excellent beginning. Actually Severus Snape would understand as well. It is a mark of the worthlessness of both Harry's so-called friends and the adults around him that no one sees both his pain and the abuse.
blklover chapter 7 . 4/24/2010
great story please keep the good work please update as soon as possible can't wait to find out what happen next
storylistener chapter 7 . 10/31/2008
I think you captured Harry's desperation very well. You also didn't fall into the trap of a quick fix. You took the time to show how long the healing process was, just to start, not even the whole thing. GOOD JOB!
Kybo chapter 7 . 10/28/2005
Wow. That was nice.

Kinda makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?
allison chapter 7 . 9/22/2005
stunk
ArkaneSol chapter 7 . 3/14/2005
I thought it was very good and sad with a happy ending.

nice job!
Hermione88220 chapter 7 . 7/27/2004
normally i would think 'gosh what a sappy ending' but i'm in such a content mood that i think its a perfect ending. all nice and heartwarming! yay!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »