Reviews for Enemy Returned
reddesquelle chapter 15 . 8/30/2021
i read the names. good story
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 5/6/2021
Oh God, the technobabble! This isn't Star Trek!
Revliledpembroke chapter 5 . 5/6/2021
I think I prefer the "hand-wavy bullshit" of Dark Energy.

Less technobabble
Guest chapter 38 . 9/27/2020
Personally, I find xcoms treatment of Earth and it's nations to be treasonous, they were created to aid in Earth's defence against the Ethreals , after their defeat the technology was meant to be shared by all of humanity so that they could better prepare themselves instead Xcom decides to horde the technology for themselves saying that they are better then everyone else and only them can use it, they decide unilaterally with no oversight or impute from earth to make first contact, create alliances and wage war while extorting earth with technology that should have been freely shared instead they make profit so they can create a spacefaring humanity as a military dictatorship with Xcom on top. I know you will say that is not their intentions and that they are good people but this never the less what their actions are,any military organisation on earth that acts like Xcom has will be charged with treason. Xcom as an organisation has gone rogue
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2020
In chapter 3, you describe a shawl material made of carbon nanotube ballistic weave. Aren't you aware that carbon nanotubes are one of the stiffest things known to exist? It's more ridiculous than saying you have a shawl made of concrete.
yiggdrasill chapter 18 . 8/2/2020
This is how trust and friendship is built. By just helping each other when its needed, though there will be a great deal of distrust of the asari for a good while im guessing.
yiggdrasill chapter 15 . 8/2/2020
I dont typically review on apparently dead stories, but you handled both alenkos death and talis shock very well. War brings losses thats fact. no matter how good you are there is a situation that will kill you. Alenko found his in several squads of sectopods and died working with his squad to protect people from the danger. Thats exactly what a soldier does. The difference in how they reacted to it was perfect. Shepherd has been through this a heap, but she got to know and trust him so it cut deep, she just knows how to stop the bleeding while tali needs help.

You also did great on the human plan to work with the citadel. Ive sern stories where humanity just hands over everything and says "lets be friends" but it just doesn't work like that. Real friendship between people, cultures and nations takes time, effort and united goals to create. It doesnt just happen because you give them something and untill such a friendship happens both sides need to have wats of defending themselves from the other while offering support where they can. It only takes one radical group or one lunatic in the right place and you have a war based on misunderstandings or manipulation. In this situation the citadel has its size and economic power while earth and its allies have their technology. They need each other to combat the ethereals, but it would be absolutely stupid to remove their strengths and defences without a long history of trust.
pepejohn chapter 19 . 3/4/2020
Thin Man for president 2020
noname8 chapter 15 . 2/29/2020
Those doctors have some... interesting names
MystiYew chapter 2 . 12/3/2019
I did not need an entire section describing alien reproduction. In vivid detail. With alpha and beta dynamics.
mckertis chapter 4 . 11/15/2019
An orgasm ? Really ? It didnt strike you with how stupid that "sounds" ? I'm fighting the urge to facepalm after reading that.
notYacob chapter 38 . 12/26/2018
Brilliant. It was difficult to stop reading once I got started.
Shiranui Izayoi chapter 15 . 12/14/2018
Aww why did Kaiden have to die, his nickname even matched one of my favourite comedy series.
Shiranui Izayoi chapter 13 . 12/14/2018
Is it had that I can't stop thinking that Shepard and Tali need to just fuck already, I mean it's not like xcom couldn't cook up the appropriate mods.
john777 chapter 38 . 10/7/2018