Reviews for Enemy Returned
Kraizy chapter 38 . 2/23
Probably one of the best x-over ME fics I’ve ever read. So sad to find out it’s the way you’re able to come up with new mutations.
onlyHUWMAN chapter 23 . 1/4
It's the guddam coins Shepard they're out tuh get me I'm sure of it. Just wait till I introduce them to Jessie.
Zachery chapter 38 . 1/3
I just finished reading your story, and I really love it. I hope you finish this great story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2017
hey you know when in the shrek 4 film some little kid tells shrek to 'do the roar' and when shrek roars the kid says 'i love you daddy' when ever shepard says i love you daddy guess what goes in my head...
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 7/11/2017
So, not actually familiar with Turian ranks in game much, but going off the assumption that you're going off roman ranks for them, the commander of 10 men would be a Decanus, not a Centurion. a Centurion would have 80-100 men under their command.

i also find the fact that you're Quarians like being cyborgs as much as Gene Mods. Gene Mods make sense, mechanical augs though, i'd imagine, would bring about a great deal of distates, beeing seen as making them more like the Geth. because even though they might be working with the Geth now, old hatreds don't die that easily.
AnthonyR89 chapter 23 . 7/8/2017
now why did you have to go and kill off Zaeed? i mean, i don't like him as much as Garrus, Tali, or Wrex, but i still liked him. you should create a new trooper named Ethan Rayne now, heh.
AnthonyR89 chapter 15 . 7/6/2017
i wish i could say that i was sad at Kaiden's death, but i honestly never liked him. or Carth Onasi, for that matter.

i always chose to save Ashley over Kaiden.
AnthonyR89 chapter 9 . 7/6/2017
so, this is the only story of yours i've read so far, more sexy time with Tali is always a good thing.

entertaining read so far.
Firesa chapter 8 . 4/15/2017
shit gotta say havent read the full chapter yet but LOVED the geth had a hearth thing.
maesde chapter 38 . 1/19/2017
Why is this not still going on! Awesome fic
Golanth2008 chapter 38 . 10/26/2016
I'm seriously looking forward to seeing what Liara's suggestion has sparked from our mighty Commander Shepherd
Xane117 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
I'm giving a review because I do read the names of the doctors. I just found this story a few days ago when my brother told me about it. Keep up the great work on this story, it's really good.
TheKingOfPikachusAndDragons chapter 18 . 9/25/2016
As a proud us citizen I feel I must say god damn my government can be fucking stupid
Litany of Hate chapter 34 . 8/10/2016
I love this story but you've lost me with your constant need to press the action and send people to die. There is such a thing as recon. Going in blind gets people killed, but it seems to be a lesson incapable of being learned here.

The Normandy Midnight can get directly over a target to deploy ground troops, and you have already said there are cameras on drones that can read a newspaper from orbit. There should be NO WAY for mobile skyshield AA's to be a surprise during your advance.

How are sniper floaters such a problem when you have drones and universal assemblers to mass-manufacture them? There should always be a recon buffer of cloaked drones forming a perimeter! We use drone and satelite tactics in war with our current technology, without the benefit of sci-fi tech nonsense!

Every target should be scouted by drones before a strike, and now that XCOM has artillery, every target should be shelled prior to an advance with fire coordination from said drones (QEC technology would be perfect for this purpose). Once the target has been softened and your tanks are engaged is when I would cut lose the aerial transports. It'd be pretty useless to have a bunch of heavy fire support YOU CANNOT USE because there are friendlies in the engagement area. You might also need to pull some teeth during the advance simply to get the artillery close enough. So yeah, the armor should have made first contact.

XCOM small unit tactics would still be effective if you were properly utilizing drones. Mass deployment is just the brute force method of making up for a flawed tactical doctrine. As a force multiplier, drones should be ubiquitous in every theater.

It's not that different when taking a ship either. The scene where your entire squad of MECs got annihilated by a single enemy in zero-g? You had just finished equipping the MECs with drones, the MECs had just finished spreading out to cover a single point of ingress, and they knew the enemy was coming. There was no attempt to deploy their drones to form a pincer, or to flank. They just waited around and got slaughtered.

It feels like you are being deliberately obtuse just so you can ratchet up the tension. I'm tired of XCOM being "surprised" by things I can see coming easily. I had even wondered why XCOM didn't develop an AA tank for their Falconet line as you introduced them.

This is why I can't read any further. The casualties don't matter to you so they don't matter to me and I've lost all investment in the characters. It's one thing to lose people in combat; it's quite another to lose them to stupidity.

"Silly But Killy" though... give me more of that!
Sorlian chapter 11 . 7/24/2016
Huh, all this build up, either the Reapers are going to be in for a real nasty surprise, or they're going to be really really fucking advanced compared to the ME canon.
1,005 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »