Reviews for Second Chances
Itsmehamza chapter 8 . 1/26
Nice
effectivesage chapter 8 . 12/14/2015
Keep updating I'm at the edge of my seat wanting to know what happens next:) update soon proud follower :)
RandomBob chapter 2 . 12/1/2015
I like the concept but I find the consequences of Naruto's predicament (time warp resulting him in Madara's body) severely lacking. For example, Madara is the antagonist whose ideals and beliefs are very much opposite to Naruto's "will of fire". Where is the internal conflict from this? Why is Naruto just going along with it so casually especially in the beginning where he figured out what the fuck just happened so fast? I get him being in Madara's body which I assumed includes experiences, memories and brain so shouldn't he be more disorientated? Another thing is his fast acceptance of being stuck in Madara's body who is his arch nemesis in the series. If you wanted the Uchiha body so bad, you could've just given him Sasuke's or Itachi's body considering that both were somewhat more pro Konoha than Madara will ever be. Better yet give him Shisui's body. Also some grammar and spelling errors.
Overall, it needs more polished.
Fairynatsudragneel2345 chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
Will Naruto become the Nine Tails Jinjuroki again?
Ashzaroth chapter 5 . 11/26/2015
In the beginning, tsume seemed to be really close tp kushina. Now youre saying they are not. Theres a disparity there. Youve also never memtioned the ages lf the genin, or naruto himself, leaving people to guess.
Ashzaroth chapter 4 . 11/26/2015
Before naruto was accepted az a "jonin" he should have at least proven to the others he was deserving of the title.
Ashzaroth chapter 3 . 11/26/2015
Your sentences run on into large paragraphs. Separating them would make your story flow better, or at least add more commas. During the fight between mikoto and naruto, it seemd that the only audience was kushina and kagami. Why would the other uchihas not be there to witness the exam?
Ashzaroth chapter 2 . 11/26/2015
Loved what you did with the mind merging. Im curious as to how that will affect him.
Ashzaroth chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
You state alot of the obvious for no reason, and say "Naruto" often, when it would be better to say "he" or something similar. Your writing is very rigid and rushed. I found it strange that Sarutobi simply capitulated. As hokage, he is the de facto leader of the village, holding a sort of monarchy position. He has enough power to simply push tp have a strangers memories viewed.
dvilleza chapter 7 . 11/14/2015
I just realized this is Naruto: How I Met Your Mother
BiQly chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
A bit rushed but still ok.
Sizzin chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
I've been evading this fic since forever. Even now I still can't cope with why you choose to have him be in Madara's body, I never understand why people change Naruto's appearance.
But oh well, I'm out of Naruto x Kushina's fanfics, so I'm going to give it a try.

I was hoping that you wouldn't make Naruto live in with the Uchihas, is not a good combination, personality-wise. It would have been more difficult, yes. But that's still a good development, he would try and gain the trust of Hiruzen and then become a Konoha shinobi while living by himself.
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 8 . 10/27/2015
Continue?
bigfan22 chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
I've been tearing through several of your stories the past few days and I have to say you certainly are an excellent writer, with a truly amazing imagination. Considering the sheer number of unfinished stories you have at the moment, I really hope they won't all be abandoned. So far I have favorited at least ten fics from your profile, and I honestly believe each one is deserving of being completed. Hopefully your overactive imagination will take a break from creating new ideas for awhile, so that you can complete some of the outstanding stories you have already begun. Thanks for taking the time out of your life to write these awesome stories for the rest of us to read, and I look forward to your next update. Great job!
syndorias cinders chapter 1 . 9/5/2015