Reviews for Second Chances
Jake chapter 8 . 5/20
why not add hinata's mom to the team instead of tsume?
Please edit your chapters or get a beta.. there's so much mispelling here.. and its ramen.. not raman.. be careful its a national food from japan..
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 8 . 5/11
This is a pretty good story so far! I really like it! Update soon! You get a like and fav!
StrikeExia chapter 8 . 5/11
I guess this means naruto bonds never happened. But I do wonder why naruto felt a familiar presence on the ship. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing what happens and I hope they save the land of whirlpools.
Elements1999 chapter 8 . 5/5
Awesome story so far. I LOVE IT! My only question is, isn't Naruto changing the past by what he is doing? Like the pairing will be Naru/kusina/the-other-two-girls. Wouldn't that mean that Kushina never fell in love with Minato that would cause them to never have sex and Naruto to never be born which then ends Naruto's existance there because the future was changed by Naruto never being born? Please tell me if I'm overthinking this right now but with Naruto being sent back in time, I could see this happening.
nathan.vuong.5 chapter 6 . 5/2
Regular updates?:D
Cerulean Knight chapter 8 . 4/30
Did Naruto absorb the dark chakra? If so would he possibly be able to use it?
more please more
jinx777 chapter 8 . 4/25
Angga the blue emperor chapter 8 . 4/23
good chapter, are yoshino and mikoto to,,,,
I think you should add pakura from suna and mei in naruto harem.
naruto save pakura from death after she trapped by kazekage become sacrifice to suna,,,
and mei naruto have mission to Kiri to assist rebel army,,,
snake1980 chapter 8 . 4/23
wow nice job on the new chapter and I cant wait to see what happens in the next chapter and what other trouble the girls will get into. have to wait and see. keep up the great work
great chapter
so half the chapter was bullshit sjw and the other was boring drivel...why did you even update
agnar chapter 8 . 4/23
Well, this was pretty good until this chapter, then you seemed to go too comedic/goofy at really improper times.

They infiltrate the flying fortress and his genin team all give him an anime 'female fury' beatdown? Seriously? Not only is he a superior officer, making their beatdown a crime, but they just fucking broke into an enemy fortress! May work in goofy anime comedy, but you'd been doing a good, fairly serious fic until then.

Then there's the fact Naruto seems to have no clue who the place belongs to. Not only should Madara know of it, but Naruto encountered the damned zero tails in the future, so shouldn't he have some idea whats going on?
ElementalMaster16 chapter 8 . 4/23