Reviews for Second Chances
ethan.lukkar chapter 8 . 10/9
Magnificent chapter can't wait for more please update soon.
Dear writer please make more chapter
PrintedSnail11 chapter 8 . 7/28
Hey man decent story so far i hope youll try to continue.
707 Cx chapter 8 . 6/24
didn't expect naruto to become a genin teacher but that is a good idea. I hope you'll make Naruto meet Sarutobi's students. (Jr,Tsu,Or)
AnAddictedReader chapter 3 . 5/12
Was wondering what you meant with stoke then realized you were mispelling stoic. Also, it feels like I'm rereading another similar story but it at least was better grammar-wise.
malikmi95 chapter 8 . 4/25
how naruto didn't know the reibi? and did he got mokuton from madara's body?
SpencerDorman chapter 3 . 4/23
I had thought that Kagami was the same Kagami as the one from canon, who was also the ancestor of Shisui, but canon Kagami is not Mikoto's father. Maybe you have made it so that it all fits together, possibly so that one of Shisui's parents is the child of Kagami and the sibling of Mikoto, which would mean that Itachi and Shisui were actually cousins, or maybe this is a different Kagami, but that's all up to you.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 4/23
Don't know if you were planning on it, but Naruto should have the Rinnegan. If not now, then eventually. One of the ways to awaken the legendary dōjutsu is to combine the chakra of the reincarnations of Asura and Indra Ōtsutsuki, and I figure that combining the spirit of Naruto (the reincarnation of Asura) with the body of Madara (the reincarnation of Indra) effectively fills that requirement. The body that Naruto is in is before Madara transplanted Hashirama's cells into himself, so the Rinnegan must be acquired in a different way than that. Then again, Madara didn't have the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan at the age that Naruto in Madara's body has it, so maybe that won't matter. If Naruto has the EMS eyes that required an older Madara to have his brother's eyes transplanted into himself, then maybe Naruto will have both the Rinnegan and Mokuton that required an even older Madara to transplant Hashirama's cells into himself. Well, the Rinnegan is pretty much a certainty given the multiple reasons that Naruto should have it, but if Naruto has the EMS then he should also have the Mokuton.
Wow chapter 1 . 3/9
I mean wow, you made all the males, except our lord and savior naruto, a moron. Honestly, I am here for smut, I do not expect amazing wrighting.
DNA2337 chapter 8 . 3/5
Please continue the story
reptoholic chapter 8 . 3/2
Love this story so far, I really hope you decide to continue it in the future
reptoholic chapter 7 . 3/2
I hope they slaughter them!
reptoholic chapter 6 . 3/2
Enjoying it!
reptoholic chapter 5 . 3/2
HAHA suck on that Huruzen/Danzo!
reptoholic chapter 4 . 3/2