Reviews for Dirty Laundry
I loved this story, I’m happy I came across it! I was obsessed from the first chapter and devoured it in pieces throughout the day. Thank you for writing it!
I love your action scenes. Especially combined with how you write sex scenes!
Lau chapter 13 . 2/8
You need to continue this story veryyy sooooonnnnn. I’m your 1 fan pleaseeeee continue a can’t die without Reed de final of this story
xForgottenxFlamex chapter 13 . 2/1
No! I have to know how this ends! This story is amazing! It’s killing me to know who the fake red x is!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2017
The song The Judge by Twenty One Pilots just came on as I was reading this and it just reminded me of Jason in the chapter
MillennialPinkPrincess chapter 13 . 10/31/2017
I want to scream. This is one of my new favorite Red X and Raven fan fictions because OH MY GOD is thi G. Thank you so MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2017
Bro, keep going!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 7/16/2017
Batman would be disappointed that Robin isn't using his detective skills to his fullest ability.
natasha calli chapter 13 . 6/28/2017
You know I love them as a couple. They are so sweet. I hope you update this story. I want Jason to ouch that douche's ass. Who freKng levels a hospital? Is he crazy? Still I like this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2017
Can you please finish this, I really like it
Guest chapter 13 . 2/12/2017
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish this...I found it by accident and now I'm devastated that I won't see how it ends ...
aceO13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
What the hell?! Noooo! You can't do this, it's not completed, it's not finished, you haven't update in nearly 2YEARS! And it doesn't have an ending! Why are you doing this? Please at least post an epilogue
LoverOfSleep chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
I know you just said you wouldn't be taking any requests for the time being but do you think you'll ever finish this fic?
WithWings67 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
Sooo...This story is amazing. And needs to be finished. Pleaseeee finish it? I need to see what happens! Must know who Faux-X is!
Obiyuki chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I've read this about 5 times now! I cant get enough of it. I don't even care if its not finished, I love all your RaeX stories and this one has to be one of my favourite ones! I have actually read ALL your stories about teen titans on , regardless of the ship and I've just found your tumblr. Your writing is brilliant and I envy how well you write and create these stories. Update your stories at your own pace and stay happy! keep up the amazing work! (sorry for fangirling so much XD))