Reviews for Dirty Laundry
Bro, keep going!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 7/16
Batman would be disappointed that Robin isn't using his detective skills to his fullest ability.
natasha calli chapter 13 . 6/28
You know I love them as a couple. They are so sweet. I hope you update this story. I want Jason to ouch that douche's ass. Who freKng levels a hospital? Is he crazy? Still I like this story.
Can you please finish this, I really like it
Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease finish this...I found it by accident and now I'm devastated that I won't see how it ends ...
aceO13 chapter 13 . 11/15/2016
What the hell?! Noooo! You can't do this, it's not completed, it's not finished, you haven't update in nearly 2YEARS! And it doesn't have an ending! Why are you doing this? Please at least post an epilogue
LoverOfSleep chapter 13 . 10/16/2016
I know you just said you wouldn't be taking any requests for the time being but do you think you'll ever finish this fic?
WithWings67 chapter 13 . 9/28/2016
Sooo...This story is amazing. And needs to be finished. Pleaseeee finish it? I need to see what happens! Must know who Faux-X is!
Obiyuki chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I've read this about 5 times now! I cant get enough of it. I don't even care if its not finished, I love all your RaeX stories and this one has to be one of my favourite ones! I have actually read ALL your stories about teen titans on , regardless of the ship and I've just found your tumblr. Your writing is brilliant and I envy how well you write and create these stories. Update your stories at your own pace and stay happy! keep up the amazing work! (sorry for fangirling so much XD))
FireCanFly chapter 13 . 8/6/2016
I love all of your Raven and Red-X work and this one's no exception.
wayward-author chapter 13 . 5/23/2016
You're making me love this couple more and more with this story. I'm also wondering if you'll do a part where Robin realizes who Jason is really. That could add a lot of angst and drama. Cant wait for the next chapter! It's awesome so far.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/4/2016
You left this story on such a cliff hanger! And I love your RaeX. And Jason's interactions with the team (although Robin hasn't recognized him?). Please continue. I love your writing, and this pairing can always use more stories.
To Die Romantic chapter 3 . 4/27/2016
The anger Jason feels is on point! I love that both Raven and Jason are trying to get to the bottom of this and how she actually is able to calm him down, they're so cute.
To Die Romantic chapter 2 . 4/27/2016
Alright I absolutely loved that Raven had an actual encounter here with the copycat!
To Die Romantic chapter 1 . 4/26/2016
Okay so I've read this story multiple times but I hadn't had a chance to review it. And so I'm re-reading right now! And I'm gonna review every chapter! And what I LOVE about this first one is how desperate Jason is for Raven. He misses her so much I'm sure it literally physically hurts him! I'm so glad she's finally home.. I love these 2!