Reviews for Oregon Trail
smelsies chapter 30 . 1/24
Yay! I loved this story so much.
smelsies chapter 15 . 1/23
Okay so I know I'm late to the party, like really really late but I can not quietly keep reading. I have to tell you that I love your enthusiasm for this story and for your readers. Oh I also love the story as well :) I really hope that Peter gets his fiddle back and I really hope Jasper will just speak up and ask to court Bella.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 2 . 1/17
Okay, I know it's only chapter two, but I just have to let you know that this is like a dream come true. I love Jasper and Bella and I LOVE the Oregon Trail and stories about it. I have an entire shelf on my bookcase dedicated to the topic! Also, I Live is an amazing story too, that just confirms your good taste for me:) Anyway, I gotta go read this!
elenalena chapter 30 . 11/21/2015
Enjoyed this fic! Thank you for writing and sharing :) :) :)
elenalena chapter 24 . 11/21/2015
Hmm...so Edward's not going to play fair...too bad :(
elenalena chapter 12 . 11/20/2015
Hehehe great chapter! Loved the hat part :D
elenalena chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Great plotline thus far! All the pieces are falling into place nicely! Loving it :) Wooo...Edward's appearance soon to come...hoping for a little angsty love triangle ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
You are a wonderful writer!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
Good sold chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
Great story line!
Velvet Storm chapter 30 . 4/26/2015
I'll be the first to admit that I don't usually like stories where known characters are put into completely different storylines (AU), BUT this was SO good! 'Cowboy Jasper' caught my attention (how could it not, right?), so I thought 'ok I'll read the first chapter to check it out'...and then I read the next and the next, and suddenly I was at the end. All of the events were perfect for that time period...I loved the language and slang...the descriptions were great. You did a great job! I just have one pressing question...where can *I* find Cowboy Jasper? ;)
misuky7 chapter 30 . 11/30/2014
This was amazing. I adored it. I love AU where Bella and Jasper are somewhere in the past, even if that time is the present for them. :3
Holidai chapter 30 . 9/28/2014