Reviews for Left Behind
Klainey-days chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
This Was really hard but I think we can get through it together as a big gleek family :")
KlaineInTheTardisWithCastiel chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Thank you. This is so beautiful and really well written.
It's just so sad.
The fact that Finn won't ever appear in the show again and also that Cory is gone forever.
I never thought it would hurt this much.
I miss him…
Melanie chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Thank you for being brave enough to go where few will ever go. You've allowed many to deal with the grief that we've been feeling over this sad loss in our glee family. Coming from someone who has dealt with addiction in my family, I have been dreading this episode since the moment we learned of this senseless loss. I hope and pray that the glee writers were as insightful as you were and don't leave Kurt, Rachel and all the others to deal with this pain alone. A person can only take so much loss in a lifetime without the support of a loved one. God Bless you. I sobbed the whole time reading this, it was very cleansing and a much needed release. Thank you.
totallygilmore chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I literally just started sobbing reading this (like everytime I see the promo I start sobbing). This is heartbreaking and beautifully written. I have no words. My heart hurts.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh God, you've just killed me, even if in a vary good way... I've just watch the promo and then bang! there's this fic and I can't stop crying... But it's really really good. I think you did a gret job even if it's heartbreaking... So, yhea, I really like it
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

I'm not ready for this episode and this just killed me. Beautiful.
DanceswithWings007 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Oh my God, THANK YOU! This came to my mind when I saw the promo, too. I for one would LOVE to see a Klaine hurt-comfort scenario during that scene, because I hate to think of Kurt surrounding himself in Finn's jacket with no one there to comfort him. This is seriously beautiful and I feel SO bad for the cast, I can't even BEGIN to imagine how sad they all are right now, especially Lea. And seeing Chris Colfer lose it in the episode is going to break my heart so bad because I KNOW he's not acting- I teared up at merely the promo, so I suspect that I will be an emotional wreck throughout the entire episode. ;.;

Anyways, this was WONDERFUL. Thank you for sharing my headcanon. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Well written - thank you. :'(
rose.who.writes chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was perfect. Yes, it was sad. But it was true. I can honestly see this happening. Thank you for this.
Klaine-Rulz chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
jesus this is going to be a tough episode... :( Sadness!

I hope there's at least some klaine support! Great story though!
Jayno chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This is beautiful
Paula-may chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
This was really sad but you did a good job
cold kagome chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
aww poor kurt... aw glad that blaine went to kurt..
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2013