Reviews for Frozen
jacpin2002 chapter 1 . 10/4
This was beautiful as always.
Celestial-loner chapter 1 . 8/26
I feel like it really should've ended like this with Sakura there in the manga. This made me cry, ehhh. A really phenomenal story
path of dawn chapter 1 . 7/24
I found this after revisiting Naruto after the years I had quit on it. (The series was too long.) but I skipped the fillers and gushed when they brought the old characters back with the edo tensei.
Long story short, I love this one shot and how everyone was in character. You played at my heart strings and frankly this was what that episode should have been like when Sasori found peace. Thank you for filling the void the canon left lackluster.
Nymphetamine0verdose chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
/3 Oh the pain
I love this!
infinite eternity chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Amazing.
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I love this one shot. It made me cry! *sob* *sob* *sob* I feel bad for Sasori...
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
I really enjoyed this. In fact, it was a first Edo Tensei Sasori fic I found, hahaha. It was good, had me all misty-eyed for a bit.
Altough by my personal taste I'd enjoy it a lot more without Kankurou, with my personal grudge against him, but well. It's your fic, I'll take what I get! :D
Thank you for sharing!
EviRuha (:
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
This is very touching. I really liked the scene with Kankuro and Edo Tensei Sasori, and you made it even better. It's so emotional. Thank you.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
That was truly beatiful. Very emotional, and exactly something I'd imagine seeing in canon.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
So many feels. /falls to pieces too/
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
*Sobs internally*
Hi chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
UlquiHime turned into SasoSaku... That is just so awesome! This is the way things should have happened.
Sincerely Athena chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Holy...Damn. This hit me so hard.

de caedere chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I remember reading this a while back, and just like that time, I almost cried. Once more, my eyes welled up with tears. The whole acknowledgement thing with Sakura was just so true... God, this is beautiful, and the ending, with the reaching out thing that you see so often, it just...it just ignites my feels.
saku642734 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014