Reviews for Frozen
EviRuha.Shiroyama chapter 1 . 8/1
I really enjoyed this. In fact, it was a first Edo Tensei Sasori fic I found, hahaha. It was good, had me all misty-eyed for a bit.
Altough by my personal taste I'd enjoy it a lot more without Kankurou, with my personal grudge against him, but well. It's your fic, I'll take what I get! :D
Thank you for sharing!
EviRuha (:
amr56 chapter 1 . 7/31
This is very touching. I really liked the scene with Kankuro and Edo Tensei Sasori, and you made it even better. It's so emotional. Thank you.
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 3/27
That was truly beatiful. Very emotional, and exactly something I'd imagine seeing in canon.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/12
So many feels. /falls to pieces too/
your kidney 4lunch '3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
*Sobs internally*
Hi chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
UlquiHime turned into SasoSaku... That is just so awesome! This is the way things should have happened.
Sincerely Athena chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Holy...Damn. This hit me so hard.

isolationism chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I remember reading this a while back, and just like that time, I almost cried. Once more, my eyes welled up with tears. The whole acknowledgement thing with Sakura was just so true... God, this is beautiful, and the ending, with the reaching out thing that you see so often, it just...it just ignites my feels.
saku642734 chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
very awesome story! I loved reading it :D
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow...that was so heartbreaking! Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Jane Odair chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Loved this one shot. You always add so many new dynamics to Sakura and Sasori and their relationship. You open up entirely new dimensions for them. Another heart wrenching ending :(, but so well done. PLEASE tell me the ending was inspired by the bleach moment between Orihime and Ulquiorra?! That was way too familiar and sadness inducing!
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I always wondered what would happen if Sakura and Sasori met on the battle filled again.

I have to say, I like this version of him leaving for the next life even better than the canon. It was deep, really so deep that I always feel closer to him when I reread this time again and again. It always makes me feel warm inside, knowing that he changed when he died. He wasn't the lonely little boy anymore, or the deranged driven artist looking for eternity. He is with his parents again, and he found the eternity he had been searching for so long, right inside Kankurō and Sakura.

I hope she keeps her promise to remember him. And Kankurō deserves to inherit Sasori's Mother and Father puppets. They both deserved a second chance with him. And he deserved a second chance, even though for a little while, to uncover what he had been looking for.

Thanks for writing this! Your an awesome writer, and great great Sasori characterising. You've got him really spot on.

Write some more about Sasori. That's all I ask for.

Bye!

-Seth.
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Yay! Go Sakura! Great job.
riptiderobin21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Great as always, I also hoped Sakura would have gotten a chance encounter like this with Sasori. Oh, well, that's what fanfiction is for : )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Oh my it's so sad and so good. I really wanted this to be a love fic : can you pls continue it? Ahahaha