Reviews for White Knight
Locothehood chapter 19 . 7/19
Dun dun dun

Good installment keep it up
Interesting chapter
Russellonfire chapter 19 . 7/18
good as always. Let me know if you want an audiobook of something, hard work pays off!
Gabriel H. Sapphire chapter 19 . 7/17
Do I hear Leo Valadaz in the background or is that just because of Argo.
NoxXelor chapter 19 . 7/17
wanted to point this out the last chapter but forgot, Jaune can summon his weapons, he did so before on Amity Colosseum, couldn't he just do it again or is that a surprise for later?.
Quathis chapter 19 . 7/17
I get very excited to see that this story has updated.

The training was good for them. Better to figure out a team dynamic before hitting the road. It does look like they may avoid some of the battles they had by using Jaune's hookups with Neptune, though the teaser shows that they'll get some other battles instead.

I did appreciate Jorth and Jaune's talk about PTSD and the dreams that are a part of it. Very important growth point there.

Until next time.
daniel.dsankar9 chapter 19 . 7/17
god damn nice excellent chapter
Fuzzyjacket chapter 19 . 7/17
Today was a good day
Stenzle chapter 19 . 7/17
I thought there was something familiar about Jorth's power armor...

Trust me, I've played enough Overwatch to recognize the significance of a rocket powered "two–handed" weapon in one hand and a stylized gauntlet on the other.

Great chapter, by the way.

"Bring me another!" –Reinhardt Wilhelm
Kratos1989 chapter 19 . 7/17
Nora's mother is fun. Hope we see her again. Looks like the kids have a lot of spunk to train with Taiyang, even the quiet one wants to get better. And that bit for the next chapter, Pyrrha's mother has arrived, and from the description is a possible MILF on the way. P-money better hope that her mother does not try to get it on with Jaune by the time she catches up.
BlackRoseFire chapter 18 . 6/26
Awesome story, I really love the built the world, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Atheist god chapter 18 . 6/21
it should be illegal to leave us without the next chapter for so many months :))
Atheist god chapter 16 . 6/21
Just a review to show you that somebody loves your fic
It has great humor, badass characters and good plot
hope you write more
Johnny Spectre chapter 18 . 5/16
well, this entire story is phenomenal. I especially like your subtle references to classic literature.

though I do wonder, since we've gotten Quartermain, when we'll meet Captain Nemo.

also, Mama Valkyrie is a stortstack, legit.
Kamorge chapter 18 . 5/5
Man I have been having an absolute ball with this series. Hoping to see a new chapter up soon!