Reviews for White Knight
Forget4me chapter 17 . 10/27
A little sad that Jaune didn't get to bond with Yang now that she's left-handed, but great story nonetheless!
Fuck this got dark. Like holy shit, I read this in one sitting, and my feels were beaten into submission. Great stuff.
Budman chapter 17 . 10/22
Hey, followed your story for a while now and loved it. This chapter was good too. Though lately it seems like you are throwing out information in your story that could be handled better. Mostly I am speaking about Tob/Alan being the Asura/ the exsistance of the Asura, and Jaune's new angel status and angel history. Not saying they aren't cool, but the way you bring them into the story feels kinda hamfisted. The whole angel history part could have been made reference to as a legend, but the first time we even hear about this and Jaune being aware of it just seems rushed. One thing I do love about your story, you have expanded the RWBY world much better than the show has til now and developed better stories for team JNPR's characters (they get no love). One suggestion though, you may want to consider Jaune being able to make his wings disappear and appear at will. Wings are great for flying, but that's about it. On the ground, those things may as well be giant targets. I just see it as a drastic blow to Jaune's overall combat efficiency, but it is your story, so do as you will. Good luck with your writing.
Quathis chapter 17 . 10/21
Quite the emotional chapter there. Jaune having just blow after emotional and mental blows raining on him. Pyrrha, TOB, his mother, his power, and this new mystery/quest that could save his partner. I'm seriously wondering why nobody suggested he retry connecting to Pyrrha to give her a boost. Pretty sure there is a reason that wouldn't work but I would think that solution would be pondered before mystical quest. Of course, I'm guessing it will be bad and hard, with many people trying to carve Jaune's heart out. Until next time.
FanatischerLeser chapter 17 . 10/21
"Der Kinder Tod" translation from german "the child death" I don't like where you're going,
I don't like it at all.
The Richmaster chapter 17 . 10/21
This was a brilliant chapter; I loved the way you showed Jaune reacting to the situation with TOB, Pyrrha and the state of the world.

The interludes were both interesting too.

My favourite line here was probably on Love being dangerous.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 17 . 10/21
Very nice. Can't wait to see more. And I'm hoping he can rescue Cinder I like when she changes sides.
Chapter is awesome as usual I hope you can update soon.
Fuzzyjacket chapter 17 . 10/21
Oh day of days!
Batman1998 chapter 16 . 10/12
I love this story. Jaune is awesome and being able to use bastardized versions of others semblances is so useful. Is tob meant to be the Chuck Norris of the RWBY universe. Pyrrhas not dead in your story hooray. This is the first fanfic I've read that I don't care about what the pairing for jaune is, in a long time since I just want to read what happens next. I loved the plot twist with his mother. I hope you end up doing jaunexpyrrha but I honestly do not care who jaune ends up with.
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 16 . 10/3
That was fantastic. Can't wait for the next chapter. Is Cinder really a nutcase? Is she being manipulated? Will Jaune get his mom back for real? That I would love to see. Can't wait to find out.
I love that you took Blake's book and ran with it. I thought Bleach too when I first heard the "man with two souls" comment. Now lets see how the more competent Jaune turns out. Well written so far.
MaDmAN12435 chapter 12 . 8/12
Oh... OH. So in this universe all the books are re-branded versions of our anime, such as how "Tale of Two Brothers" is Fullmetal Alchemist, and the "Guardian" series is Bleach...
Clever. Much more clever than the other people who just call it anime.
You have my kinda-respect, sir.
~The MaDmAN
OrangeBears chapter 16 . 8/6
Couldn't stop reading lol I'm on the edge of my seat the way the story went was pretty seamless for me I think you did a great job with AU
TheNightShinobi chapter 16 . 8/4
That last chapter was on of the single best chapters of FanFiction, nay, writing that I have ever read. Favorited and Followed good sir.