Reviews for Reply
Dude why so mean... Why did u not let him live... *crys*...
GayassKagami chapter 1 . 9/22
Fucking tears. Why.
aho chapter 1 . 7/23
you made me cryyyyyyyyyyyy noooo. it was beautifully well written, i loved it oh my god
Nyx Mechadonia chapter 1 . 7/6
This made me cry.. I'm not that big fan of AoKaga but this story is just.. wow. Thumbs up for this story. You're awesome, and this story is awesome as well. Keep it up!
Etten-Leur chapter 1 . 6/26
I hate this...But i love it, I was listening to a sad song didn't fucking help ;;
AllShadesOfBlue chapter 1 . 5/6
Oh gods I'm crying now :( This is amazing but so sad! :'(
mimzayissad chapter 1 . 1/23
awwwwww :C and yesterday i read one were Kagami died and Aomine had to watch him die because of some guys beat him up ; - ; sadness T . T
not really using this anymore chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I thought this was going to be a light, happy thing. The first few paragraphs of the story seemed to confirm that notion, but now I just feel tricked. Truthfully, I did cry and I still am crying and it's stupid because it's just a story, but I can't help it. I really hate death fics because they make me sad and I just came to vent my emotions really.

I could feel Aomine disconnecting long before he died. Reading Kagami's one-sided conversations with him felt like trying to run in water. Frustrating and hopeless as hell. He's already checked out and he's not even dead yet.

He's been cutting Kagami off from the start, hasn't he? Breaking their routine, ceasing all contact, I suspect it's because his heart can't take it. I wonder what was going through his head. I wish they'd kissed.
madison chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
AOMINE ! :( y u kill him ? couldn't you make him recover an be d b in love wth kagami! He was so young. RIP aomine.
soy may chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Don't exist words for describe so that I loved this history! despite how a lot of that I suffered... It was really incredible like you described the sentiments of Kagami and Aomine, and you don't know like I cried in the end...
Not a user chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I know I'm not a user but this made me cry, I mean, teared up. Truly beautiful AoKaga and beautiful writing skills, unlike me.. But this is not the point of my review of English, grammar. This AoKaga truly is touching, it broke my heart at the end of the story. I really meant this.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 9/9/2014

no. nopenopenope. he just passed out and hey brought him inside and then after a while he made a full recovery. yup. that's what happened.
MeGoNuts chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I JUST CRIED MY EYES OUT. I CAN'T HANDLE IT'S JUST TOO- *drowns in the sea of tears* But it was a really well written story :D Even tjough it killed me inside and broke my heart.
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Rest in Peace: Horaizon.
Blue Lafrenze chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
oh kami you're amazing! I can't stop crying! I love it ! Thank you so much for this story and I want to know if I can traslade it into Spanish pleasee! :D