Reviews for Reply
This is so cruel. I never cried so much.
Laeti chapter 1 . 2/29
God... That was beautiful.
... I'm crying. Really. So... Touching- ;~; WHY BROOOOO
That potato chapter 1 . 2/6
I DIDN'T NEED MY HEART

LISTENING TO UNRAVEL MAKES IT WORSE DAMMIT *FLIPS A THOUSAND TABLES*
truefictionaddict chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Urghhh take my Heart,... I don't fucking need it anymore!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Dude why so mean... Why did u not let him live... *crys*...
GayassKagami chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Fucking tears. Why.
aho chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
you made me cryyyyyyyyyyyy noooo. it was beautifully well written, i loved it oh my god
Nyx Mechadonia chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
This made me cry.. I'm not that big fan of AoKaga but this story is just.. wow. Thumbs up for this story. You're awesome, and this story is awesome as well. Keep it up!
Etten-Leur chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
I hate this...But i love it, I was listening to a sad song to...it didn't fucking help ;;
AllShadesOfBlue chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Oh gods I'm crying now :( This is amazing but so sad! :'(
mimzayissad chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
awwwwww :C and yesterday i read one were Kagami died and Aomine had to watch him die because of some guys beat him up ; - ; sadness T . T
not really using this anymore chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I thought this was going to be a light, happy thing. The first few paragraphs of the story seemed to confirm that notion, but now I just feel tricked. Truthfully, I did cry and I still am crying and it's stupid because it's just a story, but I can't help it. I really hate death fics because they make me sad and I just came to vent my emotions really.

I could feel Aomine disconnecting long before he died. Reading Kagami's one-sided conversations with him felt like trying to run in water. Frustrating and hopeless as hell. He's already checked out and he's not even dead yet.

He's been cutting Kagami off from the start, hasn't he? Breaking their routine, ceasing all contact, I suspect it's because his heart can't take it. I wonder what was going through his head. I wish they'd kissed.
madison chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
AOMINE ! :( y u kill him ? couldn't you make him recover an be d b in love wth kagami! He was so young. RIP aomine.
Itward chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Don't exist words for describe so that I loved this history! despite how a lot of that I suffered... It was really incredible like you described the sentiments of Kagami and Aomine, and you don't know like I cried in the end...