Reviews for Reply
mimzayissad chapter 1 . 1/23
awwwwww :C and yesterday i read one were Kagami died and Aomine had to watch him die because of some guys beat him up ; - ; sadness T . T
not really using this anymore chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I thought this was going to be a light, happy thing. The first few paragraphs of the story seemed to confirm that notion, but now I just feel tricked. Truthfully, I did cry and I still am crying and it's stupid because it's just a story, but I can't help it. I really hate death fics because they make me sad and I just came to vent my emotions really.

I could feel Aomine disconnecting long before he died. Reading Kagami's one-sided conversations with him felt like trying to run in water. Frustrating and hopeless as hell. He's already checked out and he's not even dead yet.

He's been cutting Kagami off from the start, hasn't he? Breaking their routine, ceasing all contact, I suspect it's because his heart can't take it. I wonder what was going through his head. I wish they'd kissed.
madison chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
AOMINE ! :( y u kill him ? couldn't you make him recover an be d b in love wth kagami! He was so young. RIP aomine.
soy may chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Don't exist words for describe so that I loved this history! despite how a lot of that I suffered... It was really incredible like you described the sentiments of Kagami and Aomine, and you don't know like I cried in the end...
Not a user chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
I know I'm not a user but this made me cry, I mean, teared up. Truly beautiful AoKaga and beautiful writing skills, unlike me.. But this is not the point of my review of English, grammar. This AoKaga truly is touching, it broke my heart at the end of the story. I really meant this.
Fave Follow Accnt chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
fuCK NO. *FLIPS AN ENTIRE TABLE*

no. nopenopenope. he just passed out and hey brought him inside and then after a while he made a full recovery. yup. that's what happened.
MeGoNuts chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I JUST CRIED MY EYES OUT. I CAN'T HANDLE IT'S JUST TOO- *drowns in the sea of tears* But it was a really well written story :D Even tjough it killed me inside and broke my heart.
Horaizon chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Rest in Peace: Horaizon.
Blue Lafrenze chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
oh kami you're amazing! I can't stop crying! I love it ! Thank you so much for this story and I want to know if I can traslade it into Spanish pleasee! :D
RishiToki chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
NOOOO I really want to hate you for killing off aomine but I can't. I can't hate someone who can write such a beautiful piece and bring me to tears with mere words. It was beautiful ah tragic aokaga.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I can't stop crying! Whyyy! ;-;
Dominic Clearwater chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
It makes me cry (TAT)
You describes it perfectly, I like it!
Thea Death End chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
I started to cry 2/3's of the way through. I can barely read right now. TT-TT
Y. Yorozuya chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I hate you.
It's so sad but so amazing too
StJoanofArc chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
I bawled like a small child at this beauty. I have it bookmarked on my phone, and laptop - this piece of art is breathtakingly sad. Outstanding work, well-written, great finish. Practically ripped out my heart, but it was totally worth reading. oo