Reviews for Always Only You
Emily81802 chapter 19 . 11/18/2018
Loved it!
Kjsama chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
omg. what have I gotten myself into? this story is already making me sad for klaus but I just want to read more! :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Thr most beautiful fic ever!
Justanotherfiveminutes chapter 19 . 7/28/2014
Loved this, thank you! It was so much fun to read!
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 7/17/2014
I really enjoyed reading this. I loved how you started the story out with Caroline waking up from her coma. I think you did a wonderful job at showing the emotions between them all.

I loved how you could see how much Klaus loved her and cared for her with everything that he did. I think you handled the amnesia quite well. I loved how Caroline remembered first with her heart that she loved him and then the memories came later.

I'm so glad that Caroline was finally able to get all of her memoreis back and I loved when she did.

I also thought the two epilogues were really good. I loved seeing them finding out she was pregnant and then also seeing them as a family.

Great story!
au courant chapter 19 . 7/15/2014
Loved this story... saw this story get nominated for klaroline awards so checked it out and I couldn't stop when I started :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
Super Cool Story
mo chapter 19 . 4/26/2014
great story. How about a pirate fic with mystery like lovers at sea or demons of the sea these stories were abandoned
Ellavm18 chapter 19 . 4/25/2014
loved it thank you so much for writing that for us :)
Guest chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
OMG I love this story. It's so cute and sweet, and to see this side of klaroline I love it. Great story!
klaroline4everlove chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
this epiloque is so sweet... nice and full of love... i am glad they found happiness in the future... always happy to read this story... oh if you decided to writing again, i hope its about klaroline... see u...
Chelseab95 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Awww that was soo sweet! I love reading klaus and caroline as parents : )
thanks for the part 2 , it was great!
Anonymus2018 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Aww that was so sweet! I love it!
I really like how Klaus and Caroline interact with each othe rand thr children.
That was a perfect ending.
SweetyK chapter 19 . 4/20/2014