Reviews for In Another Place
NOOOOOOOOOOOO chapter 19 . 1/2
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I NEED TO KNOW MORE HE WAS SO CLOSE TO TELLING THEM THIS BOOK IS SO AMAZING I CAN'T STAND IT ADJBHIDK ADVG UKASHVDHJKVSDGVSVYU NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE IT but it was a great story anyway even if it's abandoned or whatever...
blueshark1234 chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
Man how can you stop posting and not let us see the explanation of what happened...
Guest chapter 19 . 10/30/2017
Oh shucks there are no more chappies! Love the story so far wish there were more
scarletbeauties chapter 19 . 10/22/2017
I know it's been a while since I updated this but please update it soon. Ur an amazing writer and this story is awesome so please update soon.
isabellaycow chapter 19 . 10/20/2017
Ahhh, this is beautiful! However; it hasn't been updated since 2015. Is there any way this is still going? I hopeless fan would love it if the story was continued.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/5/2017
This is one of the best fanfics I've read! I really want to know what happens! Please update!
sarafine-ecleips chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
I absolutely adore this story. Though at times I cringe at Harry's fumbles, I like how he's just trying to fly under the radar, not that it's working perfectly, and I worry a bit about other innocent Harry now possibly in the canon verse.
I thoroughly enjoy the reactions and perspectives of the adults around him. Their worry and fretting and confusion and emotional conflict is just so delicious and I savor their angst delightedly.
Rafiz Sterna chapter 19 . 8/19/2017
Is voldemort did not life in this dimension?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/20/2017
This is pretty interresting!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/15/2017
Please continue!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/27/2017
I love the story! I know it's been almost two years, but would you ever consider continuing it? If so, please, please do!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/23/2017
Please continue
Rudiger Smoot chapter 19 . 6/10/2017
O my goodness please update, I'm so excited to see if harry tells them
Birdy1020 chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
This is truly wonderful story and I hope you continue
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 19 . 4/19/2017
Wow, this fanfic was incredible so far!
The charcters, plot, writing - everything is so awesome!
This story seriously kept me up till 5 on a school day...

Even though it's kinda good for my health and sleep deprivation that this was the last chapter, I sincerely hope you plan to continue this story!
I need to know what's gonna happen next!