Reviews for In Another Place
This is one of the best fanfics I've read! I really want to know what happens! Please update!
sarafine-ecleips chapter 19 . 8/23
I absolutely adore this story. Though at times I cringe at Harry's fumbles, I like how he's just trying to fly under the radar, not that it's working perfectly, and I worry a bit about other innocent Harry now possibly in the canon verse.
I thoroughly enjoy the reactions and perspectives of the adults around him. Their worry and fretting and confusion and emotional conflict is just so delicious and I savor their angst delightedly.
Rafiz Sterna chapter 19 . 8/19
Is voldemort did not life in this dimension?
This is pretty interresting!
Please continue!
I love the story! I know it's been almost two years, but would you ever consider continuing it? If so, please, please do!
Please continue
Rudiger Smoot chapter 19 . 6/10
O my goodness please update, I'm so excited to see if harry tells them
Birdy1020 chapter 19 . 4/23
This is truly wonderful story and I hope you continue
TheNorwegianAuthor chapter 19 . 4/19
Wow, this fanfic was incredible so far!
The charcters, plot, writing - everything is so awesome!
This story seriously kept me up till 5 on a school day...

Even though it's kinda good for my health and sleep deprivation that this was the last chapter, I sincerely hope you plan to continue this story!
I need to know what's gonna happen next!
Em chapter 1 . 3/14
Omg please please just one more chapter or a summary of how you originally planned it to end
Nikky chapter 19 . 2/28
This is bloody great! I really hope there is more, please don't abandon.
I love it. Absolutely love it. But I guess it's pointless to hope for a new chapter after so long?
hey there! i hope you arent dead because i want to tell you how much i love this story. please update!
OMG PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE