Reviews for Pulling the Strings
00sks chapter 12 . 6/17
This is a really great story I hope you continue it.
arckane chapter 11 . 6/13
y no more chapters
That's good to hear
BANKAIZEN chapter 12 . 6/7
awesome!
YOU FUCKING DICK JUST UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEsASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAxSE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
(yes i did type those SO PLEASE JUST UPDATE!)
Simon D. Uzumaki chapter 11 . 3/3
damn this was a good story i loved it, to bad its been a while, hope all is well and hope with ya
doubledamn chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
This story is so.../satisfying/.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Excellent, a 'manipulative Naruto' story is much more...elegant, than the average OP Naruto (overpowered not One Piece) stories. I look forward to more, and possible a Nations-wide crime syndicate run by a certain sun-haired-Fox.
Uchiha2Monster chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
I love this story thus far and i am looking forward to reading more of it.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 11 . 10/22/2014
How strong exactly is Naruto? Ur story is an utter MASTERPIECE! I ABSOULUTELY love how you weaves the plot so intricately and I sensed a bit of foreshadowing from Sakura... Or maybe she's just being a fan girl... (shrugs shoulders) Anyway, keep updating and writing ur story it's completely AMAZING!
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
How powerful will he get? Wow... I love this story just as mucha s ur other story! Simply AMAZING!
kgarz01 chapter 6 . 9/21/2014
I really wish yakumo was kept in the pairing
fireboltdx chapter 11 . 8/28/2014
When is the next chapter gonna be up, I enjoyed this story alot, you're a good writer, please hurry and make a new chapter
whispers in the dark8516 chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Interesting zanpakto, having abilities based off of the seven sins...which means it would have wrath, sloth, pride, envy, lust, greed, and gluttony...wrath and sloth have alredy been seen in the form of black lighting and forced sleep rays, leaving 5 sins to go...im guessing that pride will probably be something like pride off of FMA...so far im likin the story, update soon.
GravinX chapter 11 . 7/20/2014
you could give naruto a kekkai genkai that disrupts other kekkai genkai throught touch or or charkra