Reviews for Mirror Image
Asuka Akari chapter 40 . 6/26
Please please please! Write a SEQUEL! Please! I really really love this story and so on!
RenSuzaku chapter 40 . 5/9
It feels weird coming back here, to my only favorited story ever... Truly the best Kagamination fanfiction, I wrote up a huge review by myself about this since it was that good- I never actually posted it but I was in love with Mirror Image! Despite never getting a sequel and understanding that it would probably become a high school story afterwards, I still had hope that perhaps you would continue it (lol, i'm foolish, such a thing would only make you suffer more). I felt as if I was Rin herself, no lie, no jokes here. I cried heavily to say the least, throughout it. I don't know if I will ever find another one like this for the Kagamine twins whom are my favorite vocaloids and shipping.
DeletedAcount00001 chapter 40 . 2/24
The best Kagamine's fanfiction ever and surely one of the more well written. Congratulations!
Kae chapter 40 . 2/6
hOLY CRAP THIS STORY WAS AMAZING
Guest chapter 40 . 11/7/2016
LEN X RIN 4EVERRR~!
Lyn29 chapter 40 . 8/14/2016
You're a great writer! I love how you write it and the plot. But... I wish we could have known what happened yo Kaito. I know it's because Kaiko died and all but how come he's affected that much?I don't really understand...But I really love you story!
I am a Guest chapter 40 . 7/1/2016
I have to say... this fanfic is really under rated. I mean... the whole story line is wonderfully thought out and the character developments are natural. It stays outside of our expectations of what will probably happen. In other words, this isn't a story that uses the author''s preference of the characters (for instance, like making miku a stereotypical bitch because of all the hate influence) and it has a very well made plot. It seems really legit :) You deserve more favourites and follows plus reviews. Good job and thank you for creating such a wonderful story in the fanfiction archives. I'm glad I clicked this story out of curiosity. Looking forward to your future creations (if there will be one ")
Shyloe chapter 2 . 6/10/2016
It was so captivating on how you gave not trying to soundtrack centered but I also half a scare over my right eye I found that kinda creepy how that sounded like a look alike of myself.
Shiirayukii chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Re reading this for the 3rd time because it's my favorite vocaloid fanfic
Guest chapter 40 . 5/11/2016
AGH NOO I NEEDED THEM TO FIND EACH OTHER OG MY GOSH WHYYY this is TORTURE I'm literally crying my eyes out THEY BETTER HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER TT ok but anyways this was a FANTASTIC story I loved this so much You are an incredible author
Guest chapter 40 . 5/1/2016
Best Vocaloid fanfic ever!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
Kagamine
ytr
Naomi334 chapter 40 . 2/6/2016
This story is one of my favourites ever! Thanks for writing it :)
Shiirayukii chapter 39 . 8/24/2015
I know I already reviewed here but I just love this story! This is my second time re-reading it. I love the way you write, literally everything about this story. This is my favorite RinLen Fanfiction ever .
Kittenpaw chapter 40 . 6/2/2015
The feels THE FEELS! They hurt
Still a really good story!