Reviews for Mirror Image
I am a Guest chapter 40 . 7/1
I have to say... this fanfic is really under rated. I mean... the whole story line is wonderfully thought out and the character developments are natural. It stays outside of our expectations of what will probably happen. In other words, this isn't a story that uses the author''s preference of the characters (for instance, like making miku a stereotypical bitch because of all the hate influence) and it has a very well made plot. It seems really legit :) You deserve more favourites and follows plus reviews. Good job and thank you for creating such a wonderful story in the fanfiction archives. I'm glad I clicked this story out of curiosity. Looking forward to your future creations (if there will be one ")
Shyloe chapter 2 . 6/10
It was so captivating on how you gave not trying to soundtrack centered but I also half a scare over my right eye I found that kinda creepy how that sounded like a look alike of myself.
Shiirayukii chapter 1 . 5/22
Re reading this for the 3rd time because it's my favorite vocaloid fanfic
AGH NOO I NEEDED THEM TO FIND EACH OTHER OG MY GOSH WHYYY this is TORTURE I'm literally crying my eyes out THEY BETTER HAVE FOUND EACH OTHER TT ok but anyways this was a FANTASTIC story I loved this so much You are an incredible author
Best Vocaloid fanfic ever!
Kagamine
ytr
Naomi334 chapter 40 . 2/6
This story is one of my favourites ever! Thanks for writing it :)
Shiirayukii chapter 39 . 8/24/2015
I know I already reviewed here but I just love this story! This is my second time re-reading it. I love the way you write, literally everything about this story. This is my favorite RinLen Fanfiction ever .
Kittenpaw chapter 40 . 6/2/2015
The feels THE FEELS! They hurt
Still a really good story!
BaconPancake's chapter 40 . 6/2/2015
Wow... That ending was amazing and sad at the same time, truly a great story! Best i've read in a while! :D
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2015
Hanoi is a traditional house in Papua, Indonesia
Otaku gal chapter 40 . 4/18/2015
Awww. No sequel. Bummer. Oh well. I really liked this story.
MoNoChRoMaDdIcT chapter 40 . 3/19/2015
I have got to say, this is probably the best story I've ever read which includes actual published novels. The way you write is just amazing... if that can even describe it. The aspects of all sorts of genre completed with how you creatively put in the cliffhangers and the way the story was set up is pure genius.
I came across this story while searching for Completed RinxLen fanfictions with the most reviews. Within the first few chapters I was already addicted and finished it all in one night. I've never been so interested in a fanfiction before, until this.
It tops everything else I've ever read. You are skilled, imaginative and creative. My own writing is no where near this good.
When I first found this story, I thought it was going to be about "Magical Mirror"/"Kagami no Mahou" due to the cover picture, only to be delightfully surprised when it turned out as something different.
All I can say is. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story and I'm sorry I didn't find it sooner. You could surely be a professional writer one day.
Best of Luck to you
-MoNoChRoMaDdIcT
Dragonmorph chapter 39 . 2/10/2015
After being immersed into the world of Vocaloid, I decided to check out the fanfictions that followed in its wake. RinxLen ended up my favorite pairing, and so the search began. This was the first ever Vocaloid story I had read, and quite frankly, I was not disappointed. It only served for me to continue reading more stories on this site, and I found some amazing stories, including yours, that will stay with me for a long time.

Thank you a lot for introducing me with a wonderful start to the world of RinxLen fanfictions.
Brynn Kagamine chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
You are the best person alive right now for making this happen I praise you. :)