Reviews for Care of the Reaper Man
kyo-obsessedru2 chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
That was very very good. Your style is actually similar to Terry Pratchett's at some point. It was very well written and definately interesting. I really enjoyed it!
Wraithscreamer chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
That was a wonderful story. The captured the emotions in it made it seem as if they were a tangible thing. I would most defiantley like to see a sequel.
Perilous chapter 2 . 4/26/2005
That's great. You wrote this with care and passion, and it shows.

But I still don't think that either Susan or Lobsang would name their daughter Kiara.
AndrewB chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Nice to see Quoth again, especially in such a well written story. As mentioned below, it's very Pterry-ish in tone. Which is a good thing. Usually. But definitely in this case.
ergvbza chapter 2 . 9/22/2002
Yours is the first fic that has ever prompted fanart from me. I mean, I do canon DW stuff all the time, but this is the first time I've ever wanted to draw out a fic.

Nice. :-)
Sleather Chonkers chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
A very impressive Discworld story , I can almost imagine Terry Pratchett writing it in one of his darker moods.
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 2 . 9/19/2002
Interesting. I like the take on Death's feelings, and also how you made Susan like she was, even though she is one of my favorite characters. Good work! _