Reviews for Shadow of the Goddess
jayley chapter 22 . 7/11/2015
ok so now i've read the whole thing through! loved it:) i'm a little bummed that poor arthur has come back, only for gwen to be married to another man. she kinda gets around in that respect unfortunately...and i'll be honest since i never liked her i'm pretty much just feeling bad for arthur:( and lancelot i guess. and with him back and her married to another, is she basically demoted to simply leon's noble wife, or is that marriage even legal if arthur's back? too much depressing stuff! as for merlin, loved everything that's happened with him. glad he's finally happy and that everything seems to be coming together for him. and of course i love sefa as well. great job incorporating some of the other arthurian myths too
jayley chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
ooh, that was nice! merlin's 'what will you do if you lose mine' statement was a great threat actually...and it's not really a low blow to ask what she would do if it were her child. merlin's basically her best friend and she wants to kill the mother of his child, all bets are off. i'm really enjoying take no prisoners merlin!
jayley chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
ok, so i can't read the rest of your story all in one go since it's rather late, but i got very excited when i found it! i'll admit i didn't give much thought to sefa during the series, barring that i'd kinda liked her and wished she'd gotten to interact more with merlin, however i recently watched 'the bletchley circle' (which if you haven't watched on netflix definitely do) and one of the main characters is the girl who played sefa. which got me to wishing that she'd had a happy ending, so of course i came to see in anyone had written her one. i read all the little small stories and am looking forward to reading your long one! and this first chapter is definitely intriguing for what might be ahead:)
DragonThetan chapter 22 . 2/11/2015
Great going so far! Anxiously awaiting the next part!
DragonThetan chapter 21 . 2/11/2015
Ahhhh!
DragonThetan chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Wow, that was close!
DragonThetan chapter 19 . 2/11/2015
Hey Knights, you should leave alone that which you don't understand while guests at the Druids camp! It'd be safer for all concerned!
DragonThetan chapter 18 . 2/11/2015
Arthurs in for a real surprise!
DragonThetan chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
Interesting & tense!
DragonThetan chapter 16 . 2/11/2015
Well this was both interesting and informative and I enjoyed it! I look forward to more!
DragonThetan chapter 15 . 2/11/2015
I've loved it so far. But you always seem to leave us with some kind of a cliff hanger, don't you!? And this time is no exception.
DragonThetan chapter 14 . 2/11/2015
This was very intense,but sooo good!
DragonThetan chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Poor Aithusa!
DragonThetan chapter 12 . 2/10/2015
"I know of a place..." (Said Merlin.)

I wonder, possibly the Crystal Cave?!

We shall see!