Reviews for The Sweetest Sleepover
Fragar1991 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
The sweetest sleepover indeed :D

Xoxoxo
BritSanStan chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
HAWT! I'm so glad you're back writing again! I love your The Sweetest 'verse and a big fan of The Only Choice, hope you update that one too . ;-)
oneandonly27 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Yeah let's see! More? You know to keep the juices flowing ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I think your writing is wicked i love all your story, hope you write some more soon your fab! thank you
M206 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Adorable & super hot.
Chuckleshan chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was definitely a sweet and smutty treat for all us Brittana fans out there
cml2187 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That ending sounds like there could be a second chap...?!
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Yessssssssss this adorable family-ness was definitely needed after last night! I love all of your stories, all the time, forever. I hoped this helped your writer's block and everything is good besides that. I really love the "sweetest series" and I can't get over it.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was perfect! I love the sweetest universe. The flawless mix of fluff and steamy smut. Your Brittana are perfect and I hope you keep writing! This totally erased the horribleness of canon glee for me and reminded me why I love Brittana so much :)
brittanagleek25 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Happy you're back!:) cute story can't wait to read more from you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
That was really cute, thanks for writing. Brittana forever!
Purple-Ketchup chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
Crammit strikes again.. *whistling while going for a shower*
Uvaack chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
YAY! I can't tell you how much I needed this today. The fluffy cuteness of Ava & her interactions with Brittana, individually & combined, just give me all kinds of adorable feels. And damn, that sleepover was pretty perfect:) Hope this cures that pesky writers block so you can keep it coming!
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
YESSS! YOU'RE BACK! AND PERFECT TIMING, SWOOPING IN TO SAVE ME FROM DANTANA FUCKERY!

Okay, first of all, -tacklehug- I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK! :') I missed seeing your stories!

Now. On to this cute and adorable and sweet and steamy piece of goodness right here... HOT DAMN. That was sexy! And hot! Did I mention sexy? I did? Okay, well, what about hot? Did I mention hot?
Oh. Well. It is. All of the things.
I'll be more than happy to beg- for more stories, that is! ;D PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE keep writing! I need your stories like I need air. And I most definitely do need air. You don't want me to stop breathing, do you? ;-;
Of course you don't! So how about another story, huh? You don't need a job...
unicorns223 chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was glorious *.* is their a sequel to this anywhere? Haha. Awesome work.