Reviews for Don't Ever Say I Walked Away
Please continue!
willoffire123 chapter 10 . 3/8
Rachel chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Wow. I just read quite a few of your stories, and you are an amazing writer. I'm sure you've forgotten about this story by now (judging by the dates) which totally makes me sad - because I would LOVE to see how out. Anyway, really like your take in all your stories about Stef/Damon. They really dont touch much on it in the show, and your writing is SO well written that kinda makes me believe its like its happening. Anyway, your super talented and thanks for the reading this entire evening :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I like ! ... A suggestion ... U should make Wes torcher stefan and Damon save him ... Really like it so far though ! 3
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
this was better than having Elena there like cannon but I kind of wish they were in the same cell... anyway hope you update this I love your brotherly fluff fics ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Okay so seriously. You might not even give a damn about this fic by now but I cone to read your stories time to time and I really want you to complete this. If you can't write a full story then at least give it an ending. I feel so bad about these kind of fics and it drives me crazy. I don't even tvd anymore but I like to read such fics and there are not a lot of them :(
Can you please return to this and finish it? PLEASE...
I'm pretty sure you left tvd too since everyone is leaving it coz it sucks to be honest. But comeback for this please?
Cheryl W chapter 10 . 9/24/2014
Totally loved it! Now I so wish Stefan would have gotten nabbed instead of Elaine. I hope you think about continuing this story. I would love to see your version of how things go from this point in the story.

And the earlier chapters in the story...just wonderful. You really have the brothers' characteristics down and the scenes between them, the thoughts you put words to from the show, just great.
boycrazy30008 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I love this story. Its refreshing to get a little brotherly love after that horrible season finale. I can't wait for the next update! I have you on author alert and saved this story until I had gotten completely caught up tonight and the second I finished the finale I started reading! You've done a wonderful job and I can't wait to see where you take this story!
FallenLeaves'99 chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
This is amazing! I like this angle on things better than how the actual show did them :) I'm loving all the Defan! :) :)
LowTide1322 chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
Just reread! Still love it! I know I'm gonna cry if you rewrite 5x21 and 5x22 with more defan. This so far is better than the show
Guest chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
Now that you have caught up fully with TVD, I, well all readers are expecting quicker updates. Please don't leave us hanging here
no-oneimportant chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
OMG you updated!
I liked this chapter, even though it seems a lot like a filler (but compared to the Defan fics I've been reading recently, it's one of the best :D ).
I really like the idea of Damon bringing Stefan out of memories, and them having conversations like this; season 5 *really* needs this stuff :/
Hope you post the next chapter soon :)
rocklesson86 chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Cannot wait for more.
Victoria chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
I loved it...i wish this would have happened in the show...please update soon.. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/8/2014