Reviews for Nowhere Near
Latias 24 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is great! Awesome story!
Angel-Hunteress chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I honestly loved this. I love how you captured both characters, and gave Jun an actual personality as a real-live girl with slightly stalkerish tendencies rather than a completely over-the-top obsessed fangirl like most people do. Really cute. )
cenkantra chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
( You can do the honors this time, Dragonclaw. )

Right.

Another good story - I dissaprove of Yaoi, but, then again, I'm not about to pull a good story to pieces over something that trivial.

What I DID like - Honesty. Usually, in this sort of story, gaydude tries to dodge the question. It surprised me when he actually came clean.

( Elaine wasn't exactly very honest to Sarah, Dragonclaw. )

But Elaine never told her she was about to be pushed off a cliff, so it doesn't count. And it was for a good cause.

Typo rate: Near nil. And, very good character/emotion portrayal yet again. Impressed!

( I'm having trouble finding that leopard... )

What? The one in the lavatory with the highway bypass plans?

( And the Vogons' parallel hyperspace bypass. )

Ah.

( I wonder: Earth isn't a stationary planet. It orbits, and keeps changing position relative to the Galaxy. Why would it have to be destroyed, to build something? )

We're dealing with an English author here, Girgash.

( Right. That explains it. )
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
I'll be frank- I've never been a big fan of Taito or other yaoi/yuri couplings, but somehow I enjoy the way you write your stories about them- maybe because you simply write what you want to write without worrying about what others think. You certainly aren't shy about couples some people would consider odd.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
wow. this was good. most jun/matt/tai fics i read end up with jun totally being fine with their relationship. this was sadly refreshing.
teehee chapter 1 . 5/26/2004
it's good... and the first jun/yama/taichi fic i've read.
Nezumiiro chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
Yay! For any Jun fic, there's a fine line between canon characterization and The Holy Taito Theory, and *joins confetti throwing* flying colors! Jun was sympathetic and true to form, and that earns a cookie in anyone's books.
YamaS chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
aw wow, i normally don't like jun...but she was so nice in this...aww poor her!

but..she'll get someone else! and yama and chi-chan can be together.

you rock! i love this!
Suffering Angel chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
;-; the was so sad and beautiful... I loved it!
Cynthia2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
*Huggles Jun* Such a GOOD character! I love her!
katmon915 chapter 1 . 2/1/2002
i absolutely love this story and i'm one of those emotional ones so i started to cry and now i can't stop listening to that song
Schillok chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
This's one of the best digimon story's I ever read! Although it contains Taito! [And I hate Taito...] Jun and Matt TALK! Serious! Aww... fantastic! I love Jun - she's a great caracter, isn't she? BTW: I liked this story that much... that I translated it [into German] - I hope, you don't mind. ;)
sherbie chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
Yeah! *throws confetti* I love this story! You made Jun seem like such a nice person (which is a change from other stories where she is a evil ) and that's great. . I like Jun! She's cool... "I'm leaving because I love you..." *sob* so sad..And it's also nice there's no angst and sucidal thoughts..
Demon King Piccolo chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Write the next 's a good fic.
Cruel Angel2 chapter 1 . 6/23/2001
wow..that was a really great story...so sweet and angsty too, my favourite. Write more!